• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

orders, invoices and packageslips help

ErikOS

Is anyone currently using the orders, invoices and packageslips modules that come with this contribution 11 Feb 2003 - Verisign Payflow Link w/ CSC validation?

Can anyone give me insight on how to implement this?

does the orders, invoices and packageslips automatically populate with data after credit card transaction with verisign?

• 1 month later...
Is anyone currently using the orders, invoices and packageslips modules that come with this contribution 11 Feb 2003 - Verisign Payflow Link w/ CSC validation?

Can anyone give me insight on how to implement this?

does the orders, invoices and packageslips automatically populate with data after credit card transaction with verisign?

I use payflow link and I am not able to know exactly what merchandise, or their quantities, my customers are ordering.

Order specific data is being recorded by my osc store.

:(

Customer order info under Admin Panel is empty even though I have received credit card payments.

Thanks

I use payflow link and I am not able to know exactly what merchandise, or their quantities, my customers are ordering.

Order specific data is being recorded by my osc store.

:(

Customer order info under Admin Panel is empty even though I have received credit card payments.

Thanks

I have everything working with Payflow link and the orders, shipping, packageslips etc.. working good. I can help you if you like. Just post your questions and I will walk you through. :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...

i am having the same problem, everythign works fine (payflow link test)

using, Verisign Australia Payflow Link 6 jan 2005 - Contribution

but i get no record in my order os commerce. tho payflow has loged and taken money. the item remains in the checkout like nothign happend/.

if i try use

VeriSign Payflow Link for osC 2.2 MS 2 (WORKING) 12 jan

i get this error

Merchant Identification Error

YOUR_VERISIGN_LOGIN:VeriSign cannot be found, Error: 0

thanks