• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[Contribution] Advanced Categories Admin

I have copied the ACA module for Tiny_MCE and when I go to install Tiny_MCE from the Admin/module panel in Oscommerce, I get the following error message:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/sounkel6/public_html/eshop/admin/includes/languages/english.php:310) in /home/sounkel6/public_html/eshop/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 22

The only module that I have installed besides ACA 2.4 is STS Plus Template System. Does this have anything to do with my error message?

I followed the instructions from ACA 2.4 regarding Tiny_MCE and ignored the instructions that came with the Tiny_MCE download from Moxiecode.com. Did I miss something here?

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Bill Kellum

Rig gave me the answer that I needed. Turns out that I had a white space at the end of my last PHP code in the following file "/admin/includes/languages/english.php". Once I deleted the space, the error message went away.

Thanks Rig!!

Bill Kellum

Sounds Good Productions

STS Tutorials & more: STSv4.6, STS Add-ons (STS Power Pack), STS V4 Forum STS Forum FREE TEMPLATE

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have Tiny_mce installed using the ACA v2 module. I have not been able to use it as of yet since it is not showing up on my products screen in my Admin -Catalog - Categories/Products - add a new product page. Here is an image of what I am getting:

producterror.GIF

I have spent many days and hours trying to get Tiny_mce and ACA 2.4 to work.

Thanks for any help any of you can provide.

Bill Kellum

Bill Kellum

Sounds Good Productions

STS Tutorials & more: STSv4.6, STS Add-ons (STS Power Pack), STS V4 Forum STS Forum FREE TEMPLATE

Hey guys.. trying to get a little help, maybe you have the answer... I did search the forums and was unable to find what I was looking for.

I'm getting the following error in the admin side.. right after I add a product or preview a product:

Warning: Missing argument 2 for display_preview() in /www/xxx.yyy.com/admin/includes/classes/products.php on line 215

This warning appears right at the top in the admin side during a product preview... I believe it's being caused by ACA 2.4, it doesn't seem to affect the addition of the product.

One other thing I'm having a problem with, same section, product preview, the product image (admin side only) is broken. Looking at the properties of the product image, typically it would be something like:

image = "http://xxx.yyy.com/images/image.jpg"

However, mine looks like this:

image = "http://xxx.yyy.com/images//images/image.jpg"

I don't recall this problem prior to installing ACA 2.4.

Any help would be great... thanks....

- DeathAdder (Steve)

To Bill:

have you downloaded the TinyMCE from its own website? My module only contain code to use TinyMCE, but does not contain the editor itself. If you have installed it, maybe it is in the wrong directory. Check the instructions again.

To all:

I forgot to copy one file from my test store to the v2.4 package, so users of v2.4 should go to the contribution page and download v2.4 2nd edition, there is one file to update. In general, all users of ACA should update to v2.4 2nd edition.

- Rigadin

v2.4 2nd Ed solved the error I was getting in the admin section, however my image problem is still there. I noticed that if I edit a product and then click preview, it works no problem, however if I drill through the catagories and click on the product itself, which takes you to a product preview, it's broken. Looking into it now.

-DeathAdder (Steve)

I believe the section of code causing my imaging problem is below found in admin/catagories.php:

<?php 
// ACA START DISPLAY IMAGE (folder path removed from this line as included now in $products_image_name. Original line commented out))

if ($products_modules->image_handler == '') $products_image_name2 = DIR_WS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $products_image_name; else $products_image_name2=$products_image_name;

echo tep_image($products_image_name2, $pInfo->products_name, SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'align="right" hspace="5" vspace="5"') . $pInfo->products_description;

//echo tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $products_image_name, $pInfo->products_name, SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'align="right" hspace="5" vspace="5"') . $pInfo->products_description; 

// ACA END DISPLAY IMAGE ?>
</td>

To Bill:

have you downloaded the TinyMCE from its own website? My module only contain code to use TinyMCE, but does not contain the editor itself. If you have installed it, maybe it is in the wrong directory. Check the instructions again.

- Rigadin

I have the TinyMCE installed in my catalog directory. Should I have installed it in the Admin directory or maybe in the root of my public_html folder on my server?

Thanks for your help,

Bill Kellum

Bill Kellum

Sounds Good Productions

The TinyMCE editor is not delivered with the ACA module, you have to dowload it and place it in your admin folder. This is from the install instructions of the module:

- Get TinyMCE from Moxiecode.com

- Copy the tiny_mce folder, located in the jscripts folder, into admin/includes/javascript folder of your shop.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I installed ACA 2.4 2nd edition into a clean OSC2.2 MS2 installation.

I am now trying to install the Margin Report contribution (1594) but the ACA module available on that download page is for ACA 1.x.

How does one go about upgrading the module to make it compatible with ACA 2.4?

Thanks!

I have packed all the existing ACA2 modules and you can download them from the ACA contribution page.

Here is the list of modules:

Product modules:

[0207] Header Tags Controller

[0695] SML images (with Jpsy image uploader option)

[0716] Separate Pricing Per Customer 4 (SPPC)

[1347] Htmlarea 1.7 for product description

[1347] Jpsy uploader for product image

[1594] Margin Report

[2015] Bundled Products

[2202] Products Extra Fields

[3039] Quantity Price Break for SPPC

[3768] TinyMCE for product description

Category modules:

[1347] Jpsy uploader for category image

[1373] Category Description module

[1373] Htmlarea for Category Description

[1373] TinyMCE for Category Description

The [contribution ID] is the ID you find in the URL when on a contribution page. Faster to change the URL than searching for a particular contribution.

- Rigadin

• 4 weeks later...

I usually don?t have any problems installing add-ons to the oscommerce but for some reason I can not get this to work. I'm working with V.2.5 of this contribution. What did I do wrong? I installed it and modified the necessary files.

Warning: categories(includes/languages/english/modules/categories/MODULE_ACACAT_INSTALLED): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/bmavsc77/public_html/admin/includes/classes/categories.php on line 34

Warning: categories(includes/languages/english/modules/categories/MODULE_ACACAT_INSTALLED): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/bmavsc77/public_html/admin/includes/classes/categories.php on line 34

Warning: categories(): Failed opening 'includes/languages/english/modules/categories/MODULE_ACACAT_INSTALLED' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/bmavsc77/public_html/admin/includes/classes/categories.php on line 34

Warning: categories(includes/modules/categories/MODULE_ACACAT_INSTALLED): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/bmavsc77/public_html/admin/includes/classes/categories.php on line 35

Warning: categories(includes/modules/categories/MODULE_ACACAT_INSTALLED): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/bmavsc77/public_html/admin/includes/classes/categories.php on line 35

Warning: categories(): Failed opening 'includes/modules/categories/MODULE_ACACAT_INSTALLED' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/bmavsc77/public_html/admin/includes/classes/categories.php on line 35

Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: module_acacat_insta in /home/bmavsc77/public_html/admin/includes/classes/categories.php on line 36

On which page do you get these errors? categories.php?

I have feeling that this comes if never any category module has been installed. Go to modules, ACA for categories, and install/remove a module. It should work after that.

• 2 months later...

Hi

I have install this mod as per install.html

and all I am getring is a blank page

when i go to my Cpanle Error Log page it shows this:

[sat Jul 29 13:32:39 2006] [error] PHP Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: module_acacat_insta in /home/****/****/****/admin/includes/classes/categories.php on line 36

[sat Jul 29 13:32:39 2006] [error] PHP Warning: categories(): Failed opening 'includes/modules/categories/MODULE_ACACAT_INSTALLED' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/****/****/****/admin/includes/classes/categories.php on line 35

[sat Jul 29 13:32:39 2006] [error] PHP Warning: categories(includes/modules/categories/MODULE_ACACAT_INSTALLED): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/****/****/****/admin/includes/classes/categories.php on line 35

[sat Jul 29 13:32:39 2006] [error] PHP Warning: categories(includes/modules/categories/MODULE_ACACAT_INSTALLED): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/****/****/****/admin/includes/classes/categories.php on line 35

[sat Jul 29 13:32:39 2006] [error] PHP Warning: categories(): Failed opening 'includes/languages/english/modules/categories/MODULE_ACACAT_INSTALLED' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/****/****/****/admin/includes/classes/categories.php on line 34

[sat Jul 29 13:32:39 2006] [error] PHP Warning: categories(includes/languages/english/modules/categories/MODULE_ACACAT_INSTALLED): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/****/****/****/admin/includes/classes/categories.php on line 34

[sat Jul 29 13:32:39 2006] [error] PHP Warning: categories(includes/languages/english/modules/categories/MODULE_ACACAT_INSTALLED): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/****/****/****/admin/includes/classes/categories.php on line 34

need help?

simon

Try to install a category module. You can then remove or disable it.

- Rigadin

Hi

Ok that got me in to the admin

I have now uploaded all the category modules and products modules and can not see them listed in the ACA-categories Modules or ACA-products Modules?

and all the payment list is not listed?

simon

If the payment modules disappeared, it's probably because there is something wrong with your installation. Check your admin/modules files. Try the original one (you should see again the payment modules) and then make again the ACA modifications.

- Rigadin

If the payment modules disappeared, it's probably because there is something wrong with your installation. Check your admin/modules files. Try the original one (you should see again the payment modules) and then make again the ACA modifications.

- Rigadin

Hi

I will do that over the next 3 day as am going away.

Thanks

simon

Hi

I will do that over the next 3 day as am going away.

Thanks

simon

Hi

now geting:

ACA-products Modules

Modules Sort Order Action

Module Directory: DIR_FS_DOCUMENT_ROOT/123/admin/includes/modules/products/

and

ACA-categories Modules

Module Directory: DIR_FS_DOCUMENT_ROOT/123/admin/includes/modules/categories/

I have uploaded all the mods in ACA2 modules_1_2_3

Thanks

simon

Edited by simon-met

Hi

now geting:

ACA-products Modules

Module Directory: DIR_FS_DOCUMENT_ROOT/123/admin/includes/modules/products/

and

ACA-categories Modules

Module Directory: DIR_FS_DOCUMENT_ROOT/123/admin/includes/modules/categories/

I have uploaded all the mods in ACA2 modules_1_2_3

Thanks

simon

if it helps this is my admin/modules.php

<?php

/*

$Id: modules.php,v 1.47 2003/06/29 22:50:52 hpdl Exp $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions

http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright © 2003 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License

*/

require('includes/application_top.php');

$set = (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['set']) ? $HTTP_GET_VARS['set'] : '');

//START ACA 2.0

$module_language = DIR_FS_CATALOG_LANGUAGES;

//END ACA 2.0

if (tep_not_null($set)) {

switch ($set) {

// START ACA 2.0

case 'acapro':

$module_type = 'products';

$module_directory = DIR_FS_ADMIN.DIR_WS_MODULES . 'products/';

$module_key = 'MODULE_ACAPRO_INSTALLED';

define('HEADING_TITLE', HEADING_TITLE_MODULES_ACAPRO);

$module_language= DIR_FS_ADMIN.'includes/languages/';

break;

case 'acacat':

$module_type = 'categories';

$module_directory = DIR_FS_ADMIN.DIR_WS_MODULES . 'categories/';

$module_key = 'MODULE_ACACAT_INSTALLED';

define('HEADING_TITLE', HEADING_TITLE_MODULES_ACACAT);

$module_language= DIR_FS_ADMIN.'includes/languages/';

break;

// END ACA 2.0

case 'shipping':

$module_type = 'shipping';

$module_directory = DIR_FS_CATALOG_MODULES . 'shipping/';

$module_key = 'MODULE_SHIPPING_INSTALLED';

define('HEADING_TITLE', HEADING_TITLE_MODULES_SHIPPING);

break;

case 'ordertotal':

$module_type = 'order_total';

$module_directory = DIR_FS_CATALOG_MODULES . 'order_total/';

$module_key = 'MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_INSTALLED';

define('HEADING_TITLE', HEADING_TITLE_MODULES_ORDER_TOTAL);

break;

case 'payment':

default:

$module_type = 'payment';

$module_directory = DIR_FS_CATALOG_MODULES . 'payment/';

$module_key = 'MODULE_PAYMENT_INSTALLED';

define('HEADING_TITLE', HEADING_TITLE_MODULES_PAYMENT);

break;

}

}

$action = (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['action']) ? $HTTP_GET_VARS['action'] : '');

if (tep_not_null($action)) {

switch ($action) {

case 'save':

while (list($key, $value) = each($HTTP_POST_VARS['configuration'])) {

tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " set configuration_value = '" . $value . "' where configuration_key = '" . $key . "'");

}

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_MODULES, 'set=' . $set . '&module=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['module']));

break;

case 'install':

case 'remove':

$file_extension = substr($PHP_SELF, strrpos($PHP_SELF, '.'));

$class = basename($HTTP_GET_VARS['module']);

if (file_exists($module_directory . $class . $file_extension)) {

include($module_directory . $class . $file_extension);

$module = new $class;

if ($action == 'install') {

$module->install();

} elseif ($action == 'remove') {

$module->remove();

}

}

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_MODULES, 'set=' . $set . '&module=' . $class));

break;

}

}

?>

<!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">

<html <?php echo HTML_PARAMS; ?>>

<head>

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=<?php echo CHARSET; ?>">

<title><?php echo TITLE; ?></title>

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="includes/stylesheet.css">

<script language="javascript" src="includes/general.js"></script>

</head>

<body marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" topmargin="0" bottommargin="0" leftmargin="0" rightmargin="0" bgcolor="#FFFFFF">

<!-- header //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header.php'); ?>

<!-- header_eof //-->

<!-- body //-->

<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="2" cellpadding="2">

<tr>

<td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="1" class="columnLeft">

<!-- left_navigation //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_left.php'); ?>

<!-- left_navigation_eof //-->

</table></td>

<!-- body_text //-->

<td width="100%" valign="top"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<tr>

<td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<tr>

<td class="pageHeading"><?php echo HEADING_TITLE; ?></td>

<td class="pageHeading" align="right"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', HEADING_IMAGE_WIDTH, HEADING_IMAGE_HEIGHT); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<tr>

<td valign="top"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<tr class="dataTableHeadingRow">

<td class="dataTableHeadingContent"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_MODULES; ?></td>

<td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="right"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_SORT_ORDER; ?></td>

<td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="right"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_ACTION; ?> </td>

</tr>

<?php

$file_extension = substr($PHP_SELF, strrpos($PHP_SELF, '.'));

$directory_array = array();

if ($dir = @dir($module_directory)) {

while ($file = $dir->read()) {

if (!is_dir($module_directory . $file)) {

if (substr($file, strrpos($file, '.')) == $file_extension) {

$directory_array[] = $file;

}

}

}

sort($directory_array);

$dir->close();

}

$installed_modules = array();

for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($directory_array); $i<$n; $i++) {

$file = $directory_array[$i];

include($module_language . $language . '/modules/' . $module_type . '/' . $file);

include($module_directory . $file);

$class = substr($file, 0, strrpos($file, '.'));

if (tep_class_exists($class)) {

$module = new $class;

if ($module->check() > 0) {

if ($module->sort_order > 0) {

$installed_modules[$module->sort_order] = $file;

} else {

$installed_modules[] = $file;

}

}

if ((!isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['module']) || (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['module']) && ($HTTP_GET_VARS['module'] == $class))) && !isset($mInfo)) {

$module_info = array('code' => $module->code,

'title' => $module->title,

'description' => $module->description,

'status' => $module->check());

$module_keys = $module->keys();

$keys_extra = array();

for ($j=0, $k=sizeof($module_keys); $j<$k; $j++) {

$key_value_query = tep_db_query("select configuration_title, configuration_value, configuration_description, use_function, set_function from " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " where configuration_key = '" . $module_keys[$j] . "'");

$key_value = tep_db_fetch_array($key_value_query);

$keys_extra[$module_keys[$j]]['title'] = $key_value['configuration_title'];

$keys_extra[$module_keys[$j]]['value'] = $key_value['configuration_value'];

$keys_extra[$module_keys[$j]]['description'] = $key_value['configuration_description'];

$keys_extra[$module_keys[$j]]['use_function'] = $key_value['use_function'];

$keys_extra[$module_keys[$j]]['set_function'] = $key_value['set_function'];

}

$module_info['keys'] = $keys_extra;

$mInfo = new objectInfo($module_info);

}

if (isset($mInfo) && is_object($mInfo) && ($class == $mInfo->code) ) {

if ($module->check() > 0) {

echo ' <tr id="defaultSelected" class="dataTableRowSelected" onmouseover="rowOverEffect(this)" onmouseout="rowOutEffect(this)" onclick="document.location.href=\'' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_MODULES, 'set=' . $set . '&module=' . $class . '&action=edit') . '\'">' . "\n";

} else {

echo ' <tr id="defaultSelected" class="dataTableRowSelected" onmouseover="rowOverEffect(this)" onmouseout="rowOutEffect(this)">' . "\n";

}

} else {

echo ' <tr class="dataTableRow" onmouseover="rowOverEffect(this)" onmouseout="rowOutEffect(this)" onclick="document.location.href=\'' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_MODULES, 'set=' . $set . '&module=' . $class) . '\'">' . "\n";

}

?>

<td class="dataTableContent"><?php echo $module->title; ?></td>

<td class="dataTableContent" align="right"><?php if (is_numeric($module->sort_order)) echo $module->sort_order; ?></td>

<td class="dataTableContent" align="right"><?php if (isset($mInfo) && is_object($mInfo) && ($class == $mInfo->code) ) { echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icon_arrow_right.gif'); } else { echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_MODULES, 'set=' . $set . '&module=' . $class) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icon_info.gif', IMAGE_ICON_INFO) . '</a>'; } ?> </td>

</tr>

<?php

}

}

ksort($installed_modules);

$check_query = tep_db_query("select configuration_value from " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " where configuration_key = '" . $module_key . "'");

if (tep_db_num_rows($check_query)) {

$check = tep_db_fetch_array($check_query);

if ($check['configuration_value'] != implode(';', $installed_modules)) {

tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " set configuration_value = '" . implode(';', $installed_modules) . "', last_modified = now() where configuration_key = '" . $module_key . "'");

}

} else {

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added) values ('Installed Modules', '" . $module_key . "', '" . implode(';', $installed_modules) . "', 'This is automatically updated. No need to edit.', '6', '0', now())");

}

?>

<tr>

<td colspan="3" class="smallText"><?php echo TEXT_MODULE_DIRECTORY . ' ' . $module_directory; ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

<?php

$heading = array();

$contents = array();

switch ($action) {

case 'edit':

$keys = '';

reset($mInfo->keys);

while (list($key, $value) = each($mInfo->keys)) {

$keys .= '<b>' . $value['title'] . '</b><br>' . $value['description'] . '<br>';

if ($value['set_function']) {

eval('$keys .= ' . $value['set_function'] . "'" . $value['value'] . "', '" . $key . "');");

} else {

$keys .= tep_draw_input_field('configuration[' . $key . ']', $value['value']);

}

$keys .= '<br><br>';

}

$keys = substr($keys, 0, strrpos($keys, '<br><br>'));

$heading[] = array('text' => '<b>' . $mInfo->title . '</b>');

$contents = array('form' => tep_draw_form('modules', FILENAME_MODULES, 'set=' . $set . '&module=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['module'] . '&action=save'));

$contents[] = array('text' => $keys);

$contents[] = array('align' => 'center', 'text' => '<br>' . tep_image_submit('button_update.gif', IMAGE_UPDATE) . ' <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_MODULES, 'set=' . $set . '&module=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['module']) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_cancel.gif', IMAGE_CANCEL) . '</a>');

break;

default:

$heading[] = array('text' => '<b>' . $mInfo->title . '</b>');

if ($mInfo->status == '1') {

$keys = '';

reset($mInfo->keys);

while (list(, $value) = each($mInfo->keys)) {

$keys .= '<b>' . $value['title'] . '</b><br>';

if ($value['use_function']) {

$use_function = $value['use_function'];

if (ereg('->', $use_function)) {

$class_method = explode('->', $use_function);

if (!is_object(${$class_method[0]})) {

include(DIR_WS_CLASSES . $class_method[0] . '.php');

${$class_method[0]} = new $class_method[0]();

}

$keys .= tep_call_function($class_method[1], $value['value'], ${$class_method[0]});

} else {

$keys .= tep_call_function($use_function, $value['value']);

}

} else {

$keys .= $value['value'];

}

$keys .= '<br><br>';

}

$keys = substr($keys, 0, strrpos($keys, '<br><br>'));

$contents[] = array('align' => 'center', 'text' => '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_MODULES, 'set=' . $set . '&module=' . $mInfo->code . '&action=remove') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_module_remove.gif', IMAGE_MODULE_REMOVE) . '</a> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_MODULES, 'set=' . $set . (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['module']) ? '&module=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['module'] : '') . '&action=edit') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_edit.gif', IMAGE_EDIT) . '</a>');

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . $mInfo->description);

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . $keys);

} else {

$contents[] = array('align' => 'center', 'text' => '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_MODULES, 'set=' . $set . '&module=' . $mInfo->code . '&action=install') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_module_install.gif', IMAGE_MODULE_INSTALL) . '</a>');

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . $mInfo->description);

}

break;

}

if ( (tep_not_null($heading)) && (tep_not_null($contents)) ) {

echo ' <td width="25%" valign="top">' . "\n";

$box = new box;

echo $box->infoBox($heading, $contents);

echo ' </td>' . "\n";

}

?>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

<!-- body_text_eof //-->

</tr>

</table>

<!-- body_eof //-->

<!-- footer //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'footer.php'); ?>

<!-- footer_eof //-->

<br>

</body>

</html>

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'application_bottom.php'); ?>

Something wrong in your admin/includes/configure.php? The constant DIR_FS_DOCUMENT_ROOT is not declared.

- Rigadin

it looks right?

<?php

/*

Copyright ? 2003 osCommerce

*/

// Define the webserver and path parameters

// * DIR_FS_* = Filesystem directories (local/physical)

// * DIR_WS_* = Webserver directories (virtual/URL)

define('HTTP_SERVER', 'http://***'); // eg, http://localhost - should not be empty for productive servers

define('HTTPS_SERVER', ''); // eg, https://localhost - should not be empty for productive servers

define('ENABLE_SSL', false); // secure webserver for checkout procedure?

define('HTTP_COOKIE_DOMAIN', '***');

define('HTTPS_COOKIE_DOMAIN', '');

define('HTTP_COOKIE_PATH', '/kitchen-us-test/');

define('HTTPS_COOKIE_PATH', '');

define('DIR_WS_ADMIN', '/kitchen-us-test/admin/');

define('DIR_FS_ADMIN', DIR_FS_DOCUMENT_ROOT . DIR_WS_ADMIN);

define('DIR_WS_HTTP_CATALOG', '/kitchen-us-test/');

define('DIR_WS_HTTPS_CATALOG', '');

define('DIR_WS_IMAGES', 'images/');

define('DIR_WS_ICONS', DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icons/');

define('DIR_FS_DOCUMENT_ROOT', '/home/sammy/public_html/kitchen-us-test/'); // where your pages are located on the server. if $DOCUMENT_ROOT doesnt suit you, replace with your local path. (eg, /usr/local/apache/htdocs)

define('DIR_WS_INCLUDES', 'includes/');

define('DIR_WS_BOXES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'boxes/');

define('DIR_WS_FUNCTIONS', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'functions/');

define('DIR_WS_CLASSES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'classes/');

define('DIR_WS_MODULES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'modules/');

define('DIR_WS_LANGUAGES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'languages/');

define('DIR_WS_DOWNLOAD_PUBLIC', 'pub/');

define('DIR_FS_CATALOG', '/home/sammy/public_html/kitchen-us-test/');

define('DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES', DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'images/');

define('DIR_FS_DOWNLOAD', DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'download/');

define('DIR_FS_DOWNLOAD_PUBLIC', DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'pub/');

define('DIR_FS_CATALOG_MODULES', DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'includes/modules/');

define('DIR_FS_BACKUP', DIR_FS_ADMIN . 'backups/');

define('DIR_FS_CATALOG_LANGUAGES', DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'includes/languages/');

Thanks

Simon

Edited by simon-met

it looks right?

<?php

/*

Copyright ? 2003 osCommerce

*/

// Define the webserver and path parameters

// * DIR_FS_* = Filesystem directories (local/physical)

// * DIR_WS_* = Webserver directories (virtual/URL)

define('HTTP_SERVER', 'http://***'); // eg, http://localhost - should not be empty for productive servers

define('HTTPS_SERVER', ''); // eg, https://localhost - should not be empty for productive servers

define('ENABLE_SSL', false); // secure webserver for checkout procedure?

define('HTTP_COOKIE_DOMAIN', '***');

define('HTTPS_COOKIE_DOMAIN', '');

define('HTTP_COOKIE_PATH', '/kitchen-us-test/');

define('HTTPS_COOKIE_PATH', '');

define('DIR_WS_ADMIN', '/kitchen-us-test/admin/');

define('DIR_FS_ADMIN', DIR_FS_DOCUMENT_ROOT . DIR_WS_ADMIN);

define('DIR_WS_HTTP_CATALOG', '/kitchen-us-test/');

define('DIR_WS_HTTPS_CATALOG', '');

define('DIR_WS_IMAGES', 'images/');

define('DIR_WS_ICONS', DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icons/');

define('DIR_FS_DOCUMENT_ROOT', '/home/sammy/public_html/kitchen-us-test/'); // where your pages are located on the server. if $DOCUMENT_ROOT doesnt suit you, replace with your local path. (eg, /usr/local/apache/htdocs)

define('DIR_WS_INCLUDES', 'includes/');

define('DIR_WS_BOXES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'boxes/');

define('DIR_WS_FUNCTIONS', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'functions/');

define('DIR_WS_CLASSES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'classes/');

define('DIR_WS_MODULES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'modules/');

define('DIR_WS_LANGUAGES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'languages/');

define('DIR_WS_DOWNLOAD_PUBLIC', 'pub/');

define('DIR_FS_CATALOG', '/home/sammy/public_html/kitchen-us-test/');

define('DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES', DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'images/');

define('DIR_FS_DOWNLOAD', DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'download/');

define('DIR_FS_DOWNLOAD_PUBLIC', DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'pub/');

define('DIR_FS_CATALOG_MODULES', DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'includes/modules/');

define('DIR_FS_BACKUP', DIR_FS_ADMIN . 'backups/');

define('DIR_FS_CATALOG_LANGUAGES', DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'includes/languages/');

Thanks

Simon

Hi

have stoped useing this on my test shop as the test shop has to be reinstalled.

I crossed my fingers and installed it on my live shop and it worked fine.

thanks for all your help Rigadin good mod

simon

• 5 weeks later...
I usually don?t have any problems installing add-ons to the oscommerce but for some reason I can not get this to work. I'm working with V.2.5 of this contribution. What did I do wrong? I installed it and modified the necessary files.

Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: module_acacat_insta in /home/bmavsc77/public_html/admin/includes/classes/categories.php on line 36

I was having this error also on cateogries.php in the admin section after installing v2.5 and the modules pack. I tried to go into the Modules section and install/deactivate a module but I received another error there and this did not work. The error on modules ACA for cateogries lead me to a bug on line 14 in the category_description.php module. I deleted this and all my errors went away. This module looks for a file that does not exist. . .

----------------------------------------------------

This is the error message in admin-->modules-->ACA for categories when category_description.php is added to the module folder:

Warning: main(includes/functions/categories_description.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/vineswin/public_html/admin/includes/modules/categories/category_description.php on line 14

I tried to install the category descriptions contribution following its instructions and I still end up with this error, even though I've added the referenced files. I also tried installing products extra fields and couldn't get that working.

I believe there must be something wrong with my ACA2 install but how can I confirm it? I can see both the ACA for products and categories admin sections and the installations of various modules will register as enabled.

Any advice?

----------------------------------------------------