• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

IIS Oscommerce Installation Issue

nicluc

I have apache, mysql and php installed and have tested my local website which runs fine....Im now setting up a new website in iis and cannot get it to work. Ive copied the oscommerce catalog over to my default website folder created. When I come to run localhost/catalog or go to the install folder the oscommerce screen doesnt come up. The actual index.php will come up as text. Any php file seems to come up as text. I cant get to the install screen. Ive put a text index.html file in the folder and can view that but when I go back to \catalog and get the same screen as described above. I had tested my old website on apache (actual oscommerce webstie previously created and working), tested ok, stopped the server, then ran IIS. I am running the oscommerce install for the first time. I extracted the catalog folder fresh from the zipped file. What am I doing wrong??? Please anybody.

if the index.php shows up as text on your screen, means php is not working properly. double check your settings for php and reinstall if necessary. php has an autoinstall which will properly configure php on iis, all you have to do is check the version you are using

Archived