• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Lost path for catagories??

Logcbnfvr

My site (generic as it may be) was at least working. For some reason the catagory links, such as "Bears", are either pointing all to the index.php or just not functioning. I am totally unfamiliar with Oscommerce and php files. Where would I find the correct paths again? Any suggestion is greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your time,

Kim

Log Cabin Fever Gifts

Log Cabin Fever Gifts

If for some reason the db was reloaded you will also need to reload your items.

If your using Easy Populate, load your items again.

Installed Contributions: CCGV, Close Popup, Dynamic Meta Tags, Easy Populate, Froogle Data Feeder, Google Position, Infobox Header Entire Row, Live Support for OSC, PayPal Seal with CC images, Report_m Sales, Shop by Price Revised, SQL Updater, Who's Online Enhancement, Footer, GNA EP Assistant and still going.

You might want to try reverting to the stock index.php and seeing if that resolves the issue.

-jared

That seems to have resolved the issue, just have to rework it again and cross my fingers I don't repeat whatever I did wrong :D ! Thanks so very much to all of you for your help.

Kim

Log Cabin Fever Gifts

Just remember to try your changes out in a test area first - - either create a subdomain like testing.mydomain.com, or just make an index2.html with your changes.

-jared

Archived