• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Module Integration Problem.

Damon122

Hello,

I have managed to get SSL up and running on my site which I require to use the HSBC payment module and everything works great, however the hash does not seem to be visible?. Once I click on the submit order button I am resulted with nothing but a "Hack Attempt" message. Can anyone please explain why this is happening to me???.

My store is located at http://www.wakie.net. Try and purchase something and test the HSBC module for yourself.

Regards

Damon

Damon,

First, you've posted this twice. Double posting is not allowed on the forums.

Second, you are asking people to buy something on your site to test the payment module. No one is going to send you money while trying to debug your problem.

Third, the Payment Modules forum is a better place for this.

ed

Ed,

I am not asking anyone to send me money, what are you on about?. The HSBC module is in test mode so if your clever enough you will know how to use it without a credit card. Anyway, the problem is not situated in that area, the hash is not being created at all so there is no way a purchase can be made.

Regards

Damon

Damon,

What I am on about is your double posting. Vger has been trying to help you in another thread. Why start a new one here? In the other thread you said you were in test mode. This thread doesn't say that. How is anyone reading this thread supposed to know that unless they did a search like I did to see how many times you've posted on thsi topic?

My store is located at http://www.wakie.net. Try and purchase something and test the HSBC module for yourself.

Finally, you asked someone to purchase something. What if it worked? What if you fix the problem before I read this? I don't know if you're going to refund my money.

I'm just trying to point out why you may not have gotten the answers you were seeking. You posted in the wrong forum, you double posted, and you asked people to "attempt" to buy something as part of debugging. I hope Vger or someone can help you.

ed

Archived