• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Phase 1 feedback

webslingers

you have only 0ne category, yet 88 products, and you break out to many categories. why not have the subcategories as the main ones?

there is no contact information. no shipping, privacy, about us info, no SSL, and the buttons are generic osCommerce.

Hello,

what do you mean by format:"download", the image that is already on visitor's pc or a different one?, and by format:"print 8x10" centimeters, inches... is it a printed one or also a download in higher resolution.

There's no information about formats.

Good luck.

Hi

1.really nice images. colour scheme black/grey i would change it - brighten it up because the images are really really nice and it should reflect that.

2.change add to cart logo from default one.

3.i think having a about us, terms and conditions on the front page would be useful.

4.also display the security logos etc to reassure customers that you are "secure"

good look

• 4 weeks later...

Ok, time for round 2. Let me know what other changes you would make. I have made most of the changes metioned above.

The only new button (for testing purposes) is the Add to Cart button on the product listing pages. I will make the rest when I finalize the color scheme. Any suggestions on color for this site?

Thanks.

Nice site, just a couple of suggestions...

"Top ? Catalog" go to the same place, remove one

" 2548 requests since Thursday 09 September, 2004" not really needed, date probably not needed either.

Category counts (I would remove these)

In account setup, should Telephone Number really be a required field?

In conditions of use, this line..."With our prints, you will recieve " ...receive

Definately like the new buttons

Derek

Nice site, just a couple of suggestions...

"Top ? Catalog" go to the same place, remove one

" 2548 requests since Thursday 09 September, 2004" not really needed, date probably not needed either.

Category counts (I would remove these)

In account setup, should Telephone Number really be a required field?

In conditions of use, this line..."With our prints, you will recieve " ...receive

Definately like the new buttons

Derek

Thank you for the suggestions. I agree with them all and have made the changes. Any others? Anyone? :D

I am still requesting that people give me opinions... good and bad, and suggestions on the site.

I am also adding the request that you please post all questions you would have as a shopper about the items, shipping/downloading, etc... I am planning a F.A.Q. section and your feedback would help greatly.

Thanks to all.

Happy New Year!

• 2 weeks later...

you have the layout but the colour scheme is too dull, try making it lighter, other than that it's very good

Upon receiving fixes and advice, too many people don't bother to post updates informing the forum of how it went. Until of course they need help again on other issues and they come running back!

Why receive the information you require in good faith for free, only to then have the attitude to ignore the people who gave it to you?

There's no harm in saying, 'Thanks, it worked'. On the contrary, it creates a better atmosphere.

CHOOCH

Archived