• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

I need a shopping mall!

Warrence

I would like to turn oscommerce into a main shoppin mall which hold multiple shopping cart, actually i have done that but now facing problem for the search machine....

I would like the search machine to search through all the products in all the shopping cart and return the result in the main page to have url to link to the shop which have that particular products...

Is anyone done this before?

Hi,

am curious if your "main mall" is online and I could take a look at it. We installed the contribution for multiple stores - but can not get store 2,3 etc. to show at all on the front page. Plus, there was no way of having separate easy populate for wach store. So, all I could do right now is manually load each product - which is impossible with as many as we have.

If you created a different script or mod for a "mall" would really appreciate your feedback.

Thanks

Ps: my programmer maybe able to figure out the search feature.

I would like to turn oscommerce into a main shoppin mall which hold multiple shopping cart, actually i have done that but now facing problem for the search machine....

I would like the search machine to search through all the products in all the shopping cart and return the result in the main page to have url to link to the shop which have that particular products...

Is anyone done this before?

If you use just one domain (steer clear of using subdomains for depts) and set up different sections (depts) of the virtual Mall in seperate osCommerce installations in folders of the main domain, with the Mall 'entrance' in the root of the domain, don't see why you couldn't do it all.

Vger

Yeah you are right Vger that is what im doing right now, but now i would like to have a search engine at the main shopping mall which let visitor to search through all the products in every cart in the shopping mall and return in the listing which shopping cart contain the search products, but anyway i finally found something cool (OSCMall) which introduce to me by cannuck1964, guys take a look on this, he have a hard work on this greate system! :) here is the address http://www.demo.systemsmanager.net

Archived