• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

HELP ME!! Blank Pages

ekaski

For some reason when you click on "Cart Contents" it brings you to a blank page with nothing on it. This is a new occurance and it was working fine this morning. Nothing new has been added that I am aware of. The website is http://www.choicenutritionals.com and the client claims that she didn't touch anything in the admin tools. I am totally at a loss as to what it might be. This is a HUGE issue because if someone added something by mistake there is no way to remove the items. ANY help would be appreciated.

from what i see you have a configure.php file problem.

you have an extra / in one of the paths, also need to check your cookie settings.

post the file here WITHOUT the database info, password, etc.

I hate to say the obvious but have you checked to verify that the contents of checkout_shipping.php? I had someone the other day with the exact same problem...turns out his file size was 1kb and was completely empty.

No reason on how it happened but it did (I guess by his own keystroke).

The reason I say this is that even on error pages there is something...404 error, erno's, or something to indicate malfunction. In this case, there is nothing output. No tags...nothing.

Post what specifically here?

Sorry, it's been a long night.

<?php

/*

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions

http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright © 2003 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License

*/

// Define the webserver and path parameters

// * DIR_FS_* = Filesystem directories (local/physical)

// * DIR_WS_* = Webserver directories (virtual/URL)

define('HTTP_SERVER', 'http://www.choicenutritionals.com'); // eg, http://localhost - should not be empty for productive servers

define('HTTP_CATALOG_SERVER', 'http://www.choicenutritionals.com');

define('HTTPS_CATALOG_SERVER', 'https://securestore2.hosting4less.com');

define('ENABLE_SSL_CATALOG', 'true'); // secure webserver for catalog module

define('DIR_FS_DOCUMENT_ROOT', '/home/choicenutritionals/'); // where the pages are located on the server

define('DIR_WS_ADMIN', '/admin/'); // absolute path required

define('DIR_FS_ADMIN', '/home/choicenutritionals/admin/'); // absolute pate required

define('DIR_WS_CATALOG', '/'); // absolute path required

define('DIR_FS_CATALOG', '/home/choicenutritionals/'); // absolute path required

define('DIR_WS_IMAGES', 'images/');

define('DIR_WS_ICONS', DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icons/');

define('DIR_WS_CATALOG_IMAGES', DIR_WS_CATALOG . 'images/');

define('DIR_WS_INCLUDES', 'includes/');

define('DIR_WS_BOXES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'boxes/');

define('DIR_WS_FUNCTIONS', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'functions/');

define('DIR_WS_CLASSES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'classes/');

define('DIR_WS_MODULES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'modules/');

define('DIR_WS_LANGUAGES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'languages/');

define('DIR_WS_CATALOG_LANGUAGES', DIR_WS_CATALOG . 'includes/languages/');

define('DIR_FS_CATALOG_LANGUAGES', DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'includes/languages/');

define('DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES', DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'images/');

define('DIR_FS_CATALOG_MODULES', DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'includes/modules/');

define('DIR_FS_BACKUP', DIR_FS_ADMIN . 'backup/');

// define our database connection

define('DB_SERVER', 'localhost'); // eg, localhost - should not be empty for productive servers

define('DB_SERVER_USERNAME', '');

define('DB_SERVER_PASSWORD', '');

define('DB_DATABASE', '');

define('USE_PCONNECT', 'false'); // use persisstent connections?

define('STORE_SESSIONS', 'mysql'); // leave empty '' for default handler or set to 'mysql'

// Module: InfoPages

require(DIR_WS_MODULES . 'infopages/configure.php');

?>

your includes/configure.php

if you move the mouse over 'My Account' you will see that your SSL path after choicenutrionals has two // before the 'account.php'

so anything dealing with ssl is going to be snafu until you remove the extra /

The URL is formed properly for shopping_cart.php which is the blank file in question. Actually, the My Account link pulls up just fine...in Mozilla it strips the extra slash.

At any rate, the shopping_cart.php is still not pulling up and is not SSL.

your includes/configure.php

if you move the mouse over 'My Account' you will see that your SSL path after choicenutrionals has two // before the 'account.php'

so anything dealing with ssl is going to be snafu until you remove the extra /

fixed the double "/" but it's still a no go on the shopping cart portion. Everything else works, BUT the "Cart Contents" button. It's totally weird, it all worked this morning.

first, backup your shopping_cart.php file and replace with an unmodified one. if it works, then you need to figure out what was changed. if it doesnt, next check the language file for shopping_cart.php.

also do as Chemo recommended.

now my comments, i dont like the 'buy now' without being able to change the contents of how many. your quantity boxes are gone, you will probably have people not liking that at all, what happens if they want to buy more than one?

first, backup your shopping_cart.php file and replace with an unmodified one.  if it works, then you need to figure out what was changed.  if it doesnt, next check the language file for shopping_cart.php.

also do as Chemo recommended.

now my comments, i dont like the 'buy now' without being able to change the contents of how many. your quantity boxes are gone, you will probably have people not liking that at all, what happens if they want to buy more than one?

It's all fixed. There was an older version on there, I'm not sure if the webhost had done a restore or something, but I compared the file from the backup I did this morning (that's how I know it was working this morning) to the one that was on the server and they were TOTALLY different, it was missing all the references to application_top.php and all of the HTML headers which is probably why it would not load. Thanks for the help guys, sometimes all it takes is a fresh set of eyes.

Archived