• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Can Not Open osCommerce

abetterday

A Computer Idiot Requesting help.

I made a change in one of the settings on the main page. I do not remember which change I made (something to do with if I wanted to keep a log record).

The problem is after I made the change the next window which poped up has an error message stating .... Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: logger in /home/all-thin/public_html/shop/admin/includes/functions/database.php on line 41

My Problem:

Now when I attempt to open osCommerce by clicking on my Desktop link the first box which opens is where you type in your name and password. Then when I hit the enter button I get the following message ...... Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: logger in /home/all-thin/public_html/shop/admin/includes/functions/database.php on line 41 Everything was working fine before I made the change.

I can not get to the page where I can re-set the Store Confirguration Information.

I can not get pass this error message. How can I get back to the Main Page? Does osCommerce have an 800 number I can call.... ?

I can not access my osCommerce information .... HELP PLEASE!

Try to have abetterday than yesterday!

Will someone please view my Site.... www.all-things-divine.com and tell me what I need to do to get my Shopping Cart running properly again. You need to select from the Content List ...."Shopping Cart/Order Page". Thank you!

Try to have abetterday than yesterday!

you need to disable the display page parse time in the admin, also give the tep directory 700 permissions, if that doesnt work then 777.

if you can create a file in the tep directory named page_parse_time.log

Archived