• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

passing category title to HEADER

Raphaela

Newbie alert newbie alert! :/

I know what it is : define('HEADING_TITLE', 'Let/'s See What We Have Here');

I know WHERE it is: includes/language/english/index.php and/or includes/language/english/cart/ index.php

I don't know how to pass the Cateogory Title to the Heading Title.

ex. http://www.idanne.com/cart/index.php?cPath=23

Is it worth it?

Could you, maybe be more specific, or are you just guessing?

Well it depends on whether or not you want an answer to your problem. There is a contribution that will do what you want. So you can either install the contribution or do the code yourself. I cannot recall the name of the contribution but it most likly has the word category in it.

The Knowledge Base is a wonderful thing.

Do you have a problem? Have you checked out Common Problems?

There are many very useful osC Contributions

Are you having trouble with a installed contribution? Have you checked out the support thread found Here

BACKUP BACKUP BACKUP!!! You did backup, right??

Well it depends on whether or not you want an answer to your problem. There is a contribution that will do what you want. So you can either install the contribution or do the code yourself. I cannot recall the name of the contribution but it most likly has the word category in it.

Sorry, wasn't trying to sass you, just seeing if you were taking a guess, or actually knew of something and could (therefore) be more specific. :)

Sorry, wasn't trying to sass you, just seeing if you were taking a guess, or actually knew of something and could (therefore) be more specific. :)

A little bird said:

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,1954/

Which works, but also adds dashes ( ' ) on either side, and since I don't know how they get there, I dont know how to get rid of them. But hey, close enough.

Archived