• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Shipping Method Selection Error

I have a bit of a problem (bet you didnt guess that was coming!), i was fiddling with the text that appears describing the shipping types in the first stage of the checkout process i.e. i was changing the text that reads 'Best Way' and 'Table Rate'. I was modifiying these in the...

/ includes / languages / english / modules / shipping /

...directory. The files i changed being flat.php, item.php, and table.php. The problem is when you select a method, then hit 'Continue' and i get a blank page with the following written on it:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home2/flamechi/public_html/test/includes/languages/english/modules/shipping/table.php:29) in /home2/flamechi/public_html/test/includes/functions/general.php on line 29.

I have restored the modified files back to their original state but the error still appears. Any ideas?

This all started when i wanted a flat rate option of ?0.00 so people could come collect their orders and not pay for shipping...

Thanks in advance,

Tobin

PS You'll need to register if you want to see this page. If you cant be bothered use these... e-mail:[email protected] & pass:chicken

Double check that you don't have any white space (blanks, empty lines, etc.) at the beginning and at the end of

/home2/flamechi/public_html/test/includes/languages/english/modules/shipping/table.php

Tom

Tom you genius, worked a treat. How did you know that their was space at the end? Weird how such an anoyying little thing as that caused me so much hassle!?!!!

Thanks again,

Tobin

Tom you genius, worked a treat. How did you know that their was space at the end? Weird how such an anoyying little thing as that caused me so much hassle!?!!!

Thanks again,

Tobin

It is a pretty common problem you can even find the solution in the knowledge base HERE

The Knowledge Base is a wonderful thing.

Do you have a problem? Have you checked out Common Problems?

There are many very useful osC Contributions

Are you having trouble with a installed contribution? Have you checked out the support thread found Here

BACKUP BACKUP BACKUP!!! You did backup, right??

Thanks again,

Tobin

He has magical powers and amazing talents of insight...or, he's answered the same type of question about 100 times :)

Archived