• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Can't See It

marabax

you mean admin section of the store, and not cpanel. people will get confused by cpanel (associated with the web server administration) versus the store admin (oscommerce backroom).

what or how did you setup shipping and which module?

you should also post a link to your site for others to see. i know what it is from helping yesterday.

you mean admin section of the store, and not cpanel.  people will get confused by cpanel (associated with the web server administration) versus the store admin (oscommerce backroom).

what or how did you setup shipping and which module?

you should also post a link to your site for others to see.  i know what it is from helping yesterday.

Hi John,

I cannot make changes to the website via the admin site - so I went to cpanel and I went to my root directory, public_HTML directory, catalog directory, includes directory, modules directory, then shipping. There I copied one of the modules already there and placed them into a new file called free shipping. I chose html as the file type and it does not show up when I go to the website to test. website is http://www.whimsicalthingsboutique.com

Hi John,

I cannot make changes to the website via the admin site - so I went to cpanel and I went to my root directory, public_HTML directory, catalog directory, includes directory, modules directory, then shipping.  There I copied one of the modules already there and placed them into a new file called free shipping.  I chose html as the file type and it does not show up when I go to the website to test.  website is http://www.whimsicalthingsboutique.com

You have to enable modules in the admin before they will show up in your site. There is no way you can try and run your site without access to the admin center. You need to get that problem fixed before you do anything else.

The Knowledge Base is a wonderful thing.

Do you have a problem? Have you checked out Common Problems?

There are many very useful osC Contributions

Are you having trouble with a installed contribution? Have you checked out the support thread found Here

BACKUP BACKUP BACKUP!!! You did backup, right??

Archived