• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Upgrading ms1

bobbykeziah

The page Says Status: Update Complete! But Then On About 7 Lines I get This

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/housepla/public_html/Houseplants/plantstore/catalog/install/includes/functions/database.php on line 45

What Is This And How Do I Fix It.

I Also Need To Know What Am I To Do Next As I See No Link Or Have No Clue.

The page Says Status: Update Complete! But Then On About 7 Lines I get This

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/housepla/public_html/Houseplants/plantstore/catalog/install/includes/functions/database.php on line 45

What Is This And How Do I Fix It.

I Also Need To Know What Am I To Do Next As I See No Link Or Have No Clue.

I Was Reading This Post Myself And Thought I Might Add That Any help Would be Greatly Appreciated As I Do Not Mean To Sound Like An A-Hole. I Am Sorry If It Looks Like I Was Demanding An Answer. The Truth Is I Am Begging For An Answer.

I've never had much luck upgrading osC. Too many contribs. So what I do is manually dig through the tables by hand and export/import/merge them if there are differences.

Get yourself phpMyadmin or the like and take a look.

Hope that helps.

Iggy

Everything's funny but nothing's a joke...

I've never had much luck upgrading osC. Too many contribs. So what I do is manually dig through the tables by hand and export/import/merge them if there are differences.

Get yourself phpMyadmin or the like and take a look.

Hope that helps.

Iggy

I Am very Sorry To hear That As I Do Not Know What To Do. I Have Deleted The Upgrade And Now All I Need To Find Is The English.php File For ms1. Can Anyone Help Me there????

Archived