• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

shop as gallery without prices

Noumi

hey,

can anybody help me to change shop in gallery which doesnt shows any prices?

plz help!!

thanx for help in advance:)

greetings

noumilamps.awanco.com

What exactly are you wanting to accoumplish? Just no prices or do you want to remove the checkout alltogether? It can be done but it is not a trival change to make. There will be quite a bit of going in to the files and removing code.

The Knowledge Base is a wonderful thing.

Do you have a problem? Have you checked out Common Problems?

There are many very useful osC Contributions

Are you having trouble with a installed contribution? Have you checked out the support thread found Here

BACKUP BACKUP BACKUP!!! You did backup, right??

What exactly are you wanting to accoumplish? Just no prices or do you want to remove the checkout alltogether? It can be done but it is not a trival change to make. There will be quite a bit of going in to the files and removing code.

hey ozcsys,

thanx for prompt answer!!:)

what i want to do is: make a car gallery where user can add their cars to sell it can be done by myself if it can be automated is more better!

the use of this forum will be free and everybody can add their offers!

i think if shop doesnt show prices and checkout box is deleted could be good but if u have any better suggestion then it is most welcome!!!

thanx for ur help again

cya

NOumi

hey ozcsys,

thanx for prompt answer!!:)

what i want to do is: make a car gallery where user can add their cars to sell it can be done by myself if it can be automated is more better!

the use of this forum will be free and everybody can add their offers!

i think if shop doesnt show prices and checkout box is deleted could be good but if u have any better suggestion then it is most welcome!!!

thanx for ur help again

cya

NOumi

As much as I like osC there is a better solution for what you want to do. I would check out the following LINK

Are you having trouble with a installed contribution? Have you checked out the support thread found Here

Hi,

I actually wouldnt recommend that one.

Its too simple and lacks a lot of functionality.

Try this LINK and look at their real estate solution (which is obviously based on osC)- that is probably the easiest thing to customize to meet your needs.

Hope that helps ..

Hi,

I actually wouldnt recommend that one.

Its too simple and lacks a lot of functionality.

Try this LINK and look at their real estate solution (which is obviously based on osC)- that is probably the easiest thing to customize to meet your needs.

Hope that helps ..

Well it should be pretty nice with a $299 setup and it looks like you have to host with them at $22 a month. Not exactly a replacement for open source. While I have not used the auto script it is based on open realty which I have used and which works quite well and .... it is free.

hey,

want to offer this plateform for free so i cannot afford the $ 299 and $ 22 in month so if there is any possiblity of open source project will be very nice and all tips r most welcome!

thanx for help:)

greetings

NOumi

Archived