• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Installation Problem

tahir44

i m trying to install oscommerce on windows based hosting server with php and mysql. the database connects successfullly at 3rd step afte that it gives following erros

Warning: fopen("D:/UserWeb/hosttrix/b4bazaar/b4bazaar.com/web/includes/configure.php", "w") - Permission denied in D:\UserWeb\hosttrix\b4bazaar\b4bazaar.com\web\install\templates\pages\install_7.php on line 209

Warning: fputs(): supplied argument is not a valid File-Handle resource in D:\UserWeb\hosttrix\b4bazaar\b4bazaar.com\web\install\templates\pages\install_7.php on line 210

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid File-Handle resource in D:\UserWeb\hosttrix\b4bazaar\b4bazaar.com\web\install\templates\pages\install_7.php on line 211

Warning: fopen("D:/UserWeb/hosttrix/b4bazaar/b4bazaar.com/web/admin/includes/configure.php", "w") - Permission denied in D:\UserWeb\hosttrix\b4bazaar\b4bazaar.com\web\install\templates\pages\install_7.php on line 259

Warning: fputs(): supplied argument is not a valid File-Handle resource in D:\UserWeb\hosttrix\b4bazaar\b4bazaar.com\web\install\templates\pages\install_7.php on line 260

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid File-Handle resource in D:\UserWeb\hosttrix\b4bazaar\b4bazaar.com\web\install\templates\pages\install_7.php on line 261

The configuration was successful!

after that when i click on administration tools it gives me this eroor even i have changed the permission on configuration.php files in the whole project

Warning: Access denied for user: '[email protected]' (Using password: NO) in D:\UserWeb\hosttrix\b4bazaar\b4bazaar.com\web\admin\includes\functions\database.php on line 19

Warning: MySQL Connection Failed: Access denied for user: '[email protected]' (Using password: NO) in D:\UserWeb\hosttrix\b4bazaar\b4bazaar.com\web\admin\includes\functions\database.php on line 19

Unable to connect to database server!

please solve my problem i am in great problem...

In your web hosting control panel you first need to set up a user name and password for MySQL access, and then make sure that they match in your configure.php files. Just putting a User Name and Password in those files as you install osCommerce does not give you MySQL access.

Vger

In your web hosting control panel you first need to set up a user name and password for MySQL access, and then make sure that they match in your configure.php files.  Just putting a User Name and Password in those files as you install osCommerce does not give you MySQL access.

Vger

you mean to say.. that i manuall edit the configure.php file manually and add the user name and password in that file... ???????????

i dont have any idea of php can u help me in this regard... and add me in u r msn or yahoo messenger

my msn messneger id is [email protected] and yahoo is [email protected]

anxiously waiting for a reply

you mean to say.. that i manuall edit the configure.php file manually and add the user name and password in that file... ???????????

i dont have any idea of php can u help me in this regard... and add me in u r msn or yahoo messenger

my msn messneger id is [email protected] and yahoo is [email protected]

anxiously waiting for a reply

Fatal error: Failed opening required 'includes/configure.php' (include_path='.;c:\php4\pear') in D:\UserWeb\hosttrix\b4bazaar\b4bazaar.com\web\admin\includes\application_top.php on line 29

now i have this error when i open my admin page

plz solutions... i have added the name of database, password etc in my include/configure.php file now facing the above error

You did not read what I posted. I'll post it again.

In your web hosting control panel you first need to set up a user name and password for MySQL access

This is your web hosting control panel, and has nothing to do with osCommerce.

Vger

You did not read what I posted.  I'll post it again.

This is your web hosting control panel, and has nothing to do with osCommerce.

Vger

please help me or my boss will kick me please please help me

i can give u password for my hosting.... plz install that for me

please please +92-333-4221686

its the matter of my job

please help me or my boss will kick me please please help me

i can give u password for my hosting.... plz install that for me

please please +92-333-4221686

its the matter of my job

I hate to sound harsh but installing this is not brain surgery though getting it going on a windows machine can be somewhat problematic. The install is the easy part, what are you going to do when you need to make changes to the site? Why did you take a job you cannot do? and then expect someone to do your job for you for free so you can keep yours? Hmmm bad planning..

The Knowledge Base is a wonderful thing.

Do you have a problem? Have you checked out Common Problems?

There are many very useful osC Contributions

Are you having trouble with a installed contribution? Have you checked out the support thread found Here

BACKUP BACKUP BACKUP!!! You did backup, right??

if you read your error (by the way are you in MIS)

"w") - Permission denied

means you do not have permissions to write to the file. so either get MIS involved or back up a few steps and learn how to change permissions in windows.

you have to change the file permissions so you can write to the configure.php files, without doing that you cant get anywhere. we cant do it for you. right click on the files and make the writeable.

• 1 month later...

Archived