• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Please Help

Hi

I have just downloaded OScommerce but I can't seem to install it.

I'm using windows XP. Apparently, my PC doesn't contain the program to open/install it.

Can someone help me by telling me what to do next?

Thank you very much.

Hi, Well I imagine what you talking about is you downloaded the zip file and now you can't open, normally windows xp has a built in tool for opening the file, but maybe in your case the file is gone. Okay what you will need to do is download Winzip this is an unzipping utility for ziped files and can be found here http://www.winzip.com you can just download thier evaulation version and it will work just fine if you need any further help please PM me

Hi

I have just downloaded OScommerce but I can't seem to install it.

I'm using windows XP.  Apparently, my PC doesn't contain the program to open/install it.

Can someone help me by telling me what to do next?

Thank you very much.

Thanks for your help, Jeremiah.

It has been unzipped and I have tried clicking on the install icon but I don't understand what it means when it says copy directory from catalog folder onto webrootpath of webserver.

I have downloaded SQL4.1.7 because I read somewhere in other posts that I require this setup. After dowloading, does it mean I already have it set up?

Thanks for your help, Jeremiah.

It has been unzipped and I have tried clicking on the install icon but I don't understand what it means when it says copy directory from catalog folder onto webrootpath of webserver.

I have downloaded SQL4.1.7 because I read somewhere in other posts that I require this setup.  After dowloading, does it mean I already have it set up?

I think you may have lost me are you trying to install this on your local computer

if you want to talk to me It would probably be easier if we IM'd do you have msn messenger

Archived