• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Authorize.net glitch: shared SSL?

nboea

I installed the basic Authorize.net (SIM) module. I?m waiting for my host to install cURL on their server before I can upgrade to the 1.7 Consolidated w/cURL fix. They tell me they?ll have it done in a few days. In the meantime I need to deliver a functional site to my client within the next 24 hours; but I am having a problem that I?m not sure will be solved by the upgrade:

Cash-on-delivery purchases go perfectly. But when a (test) customer makes a credit card purchase, upon confirming their order they?re bounced back to the login screen, and the order stays in the shopping cart. Yet the card is still charged by Authorize.net (in test mode). The URL at the top of the login screen is: https://secure.authorize.net/gateway/transact.dll.

It seems as if the order information is getting passed to Authorize.net, but it?s not getting passed back to osCommerce.

In the Authorize.net merchant settings I have no URL for a Receipt Page, and the Relay Response URL set to /checkout_process.php; but I?m wondering if my shared certificate URL is causing a glitch:

https://www.myhost.com/ssl/mydomain.com/osC...out_process.php

At the bottom of the e-mail confirmation I get from Authorize.net, it provides the long-stringed customer osCsid, plus coordinates x : 93, y : 8. I?m not a programmer, but I recognize the osCsid numbers as those that should come in the URL after /checkout_process.php so that the customer?s order info will appear on the page. But that?s not happening.

If I can get this basic module to work, I can deliver it to the client on time and upgrade in the near future. Can someone please help? Thanks in advance.

I installed the basic Authorize.net (SIM) module. I?m waiting for my host to install cURL on their server before I can upgrade to the 1.7 Consolidated w/cURL fix. They tell me they?ll have it done in a few days. In the meantime I need to deliver a functional site to my client within the next 24 hours; but I am having a problem that I?m not sure will be solved by the upgrade:

Cash-on-delivery purchases go perfectly. But when a (test) customer makes a credit card purchase, upon confirming their order they?re bounced back to the login screen, and the order stays in the shopping cart. Yet the card is still charged by Authorize.net (in test mode). The URL at the top of the login screen is: https://secure.authorize.net/gateway/transact.dll.

It seems as if the order information is getting passed to Authorize.net, but it?s not getting passed back to osCommerce.

In the Authorize.net merchant settings I have no URL for a Receipt Page, and the Relay Response URL set to /checkout_process.php; but I?m wondering if my shared certificate URL is causing a glitch:

https://www.myhost.com/ssl/mydomain.com/osC...out_process.php

At the bottom of the e-mail confirmation I get from Authorize.net, it provides the long-stringed customer osCsid, plus coordinates x : 93, y : 8. I?m not a programmer, but I recognize the osCsid numbers as those that should come in the URL after /checkout_process.php so that the customer?s order info will appear on the page. But that?s not happening.

If I can get this basic module to work, I can deliver it to the client on time and upgrade in the near future. Can someone please help?  Thanks in advance.

This is working now, with Check User Agent set to False in the Admin configuration sessions. I don't get kicked back to the login, the order shows up in admin, and the (test) credit card gets approved. Could it have been that easy?

• 5 months later...

I am having the same exact problem. I am trying to use the Authorize.net SIM module with OSCommerce, but every time someone tries to pay, they are redirected back to /login.php?SESSIONID=biguglynumber and they are booted out of the shopping cart login. When they log back in, their items are still sitting there and they are never processed into OSCommerce.

I have always had "Check User Agent" turned off, so that doesn't appear to be the culprit of my problem.

Can anyone offer up a solution to this nasty problem?

I plan on getting the AIM stuff working as soon as we get SSL going, but I need an interim solution and I am afraid that this problem might happen with it too.

Many thanks in advance!

Edited by technigrafa