• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Live Chat

basshook

Does anyone know whether the brilliant minds of the open source network have created a live chat program available or if anyone has done this. Most live chat programs charge exhorbitant amounts of money per month, which I'm trying to avoid as I'm a small time player. Hope this is not out of line in this forum to ask this question. If so, I apologise.

Basshook

Does anyone know whether the brilliant minds of the open source network have created a live chat program available or if anyone has done this.  Most live chat programs charge exhorbitant amounts of money per month, which I'm trying to avoid as I'm a small time player.  Hope this is not out of line in this forum to ask this question. If so, I apologise.

If you are wanting to add this to your osC site then go to the contributions and do a search for live chat.

If you are just wanting one in general, I believe there are some out there you probably just need to dig. If your host offers fantastico you might check there from your cpanel.

The Knowledge Base is a wonderful thing.

Do you have a problem? Have you checked out Common Problems?

There are many very useful osC Contributions

Are you having trouble with a installed contribution? Have you checked out the support thread found Here

BACKUP BACKUP BACKUP!!! You did backup, right??

A free one is "PHP My Chat", it works ok and is easy to install.

Installed Contributions: CCGV, Close Popup, Dynamic Meta Tags, Easy Populate, Froogle Data Feeder, Google Position, Infobox Header Entire Row, Live Support for OSC, PayPal Seal with CC images, Report_m Sales, Shop by Price Revised, SQL Updater, Who's Online Enhancement, Footer, GNA EP Assistant and still going.

Archived