• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Using another creadit card & gateway

roseta

Dear Friends,

We have just got a hosting that had this application installed and we wanted to see how it works so if we can use it.

One major problem that we have is that , in our country we have one epayment gateway and one ecard that people use , and for our ecommerce we have to use that in our site. I have seen that other gateways like paypal can be used in this panel. but is there any way that we can use our own gatway? I have not done things similler to this befor :blush: can you help me to see if this is poosible and how?

Thanks in advance.

roseta.

Dear Friends,

We have just got a hosting that had this application installed and we wanted to see how it works so if we can use it.

One major problem that we have is that , in our country we have one epayment gateway and one ecard that people use , and for our ecommerce we have to use that in our site. I have seen that other gateways like paypal can be used in this panel. but is there any way that we can use our own gatway? I have not done things similler to this befor  :blush:  can you help me to see if this is poosible and how?

Thanks in advance.

roseta.

In the admin you can install existing payment modules so if the one you want to use is there it is no problem. If not then you can check the contributions and see if someone has already created the one you need. If nobody has and you cannot do so then you would need to find someone to create one for you.

The Knowledge Base is a wonderful thing.

Do you have a problem? Have you checked out Common Problems?

There are many very useful osC Contributions

Are you having trouble with a installed contribution? Have you checked out the support thread found Here

BACKUP BACKUP BACKUP!!! You did backup, right??

Archived