• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

CanadaPost Module 3.7 rev1 bug

Necser

Hi, all.

I have just installed CanadaPost Module 3.7 rev1.

I get XML Parsing Error. Checked everything, seems to be OK.

I called Canada Post Support, and the debugger says that no Province is Defined.

The module only sends postal code, and the country, but not the Province.

I checked the zone setup. Everything is correct. Country->Canada, Zone->Alberta (in Configuration/My Store)

I found interesting that if you go to Configuration/ Shipping/Packaging you can specify country of origin and postal code, which are the values that Canada Post are getting, but not the province.

I also looked at canadapost.php, and don't see anywhare to specify the Province.

$country_name = tep_get_countries(STORE_COUNTRY, true);

$this->_canadapostOrigin(SHIPPING_ORIGIN_ZIP, $country_name['countries_iso_code_2']);

$this->_canadapostDest($order->delivery['city'], $order->delivery['state'], $order->delivery['country']['iso_code_2'], $order->delivery['postcode']);

The other thing is that when you create the new customer account, there's no field to input your province or state.

Please help :thumbsup: