• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Orders not showing up

michaelsharp

Installed OS commerce and like it quite a lot. few things missing (like an intergrated affiliate program, and better shipping calculations), but I imagine that will come.

one question, the cart is working but not all orders are showing up ??? I can enter the cart and do a money order purchase, and get the order, but when people use paypal or 2checkout, the order doesn't show up.

or rather, it shows up intermittently. I had one person order and that is in the order rcords. but two orders since then (one 2checkout and one paypal) have not been recorded.

the store is slightly modded with the OS Affliate program added. I wonder, is there a setting I'm misssing?

ms

Go to your PayPal account and turn on the 'Auto-Return' feature. With the normal PayPal module if someone buys something via PayPal but does not hit the Continue button to return to your site when they've finished ordering then you don't get any data returned to you. Don't know about 2checkout don't use them.

Vger

Go to your PayPal account and turn on the 'Auto-Return' feature.  With the normal PayPal module if someone buys something via PayPal but does not hit the Continue button to return to your site when they've finished ordering then you don't get any data returned to you.  Don't know about 2checkout don't use them.

Vger

awesome, thanks! I have one other quetion

do androids dream of electric sheep?

ms

Go to your PayPal account and turn on the 'Auto-Return' feature.  With the normal PayPal module if someone buys something via PayPal but does not hit the Continue button to return to your site when they've finished ordering then you don't get any data returned to you.  Don't know about 2checkout don't use them.

Vger

I checked this and its on. THe problem is though it goes to another page. what is the URL for OSCommerce that you are supposed to redirect to.

Therei's also another feature called IPN (Instant Payment Notification) but that also requires me to know what OSCommerce file handles the return process...

m :sweating:

Try checkout_success.php and if this doesn't work change it to checkout_process.php. I've seen some posts that say checkout_process.php, but I have always used checkout_success.php and it's worked fine. As for the second question, you don't have to specify a return URL as its coded in the programme.

Vger

I checked this and its on. THe problem is though it goes to another page. what is the URL for OSCommerce that you are supposed to redirect to.

Therei's also another feature called IPN (Instant Payment Notification) but that also requires me to know what OSCommerce file handles the return process...

m :sweating:

Archived