• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Product not found ! WTF>??

corbypete

Ive been dicking around with this all day, setting the store up as i want, but i come to add my first product and find not only is the price set as ?0 (despite reading and following threads on here) but when i click on a category on the left it just brings me back to the main page again.

If I click it again it says "Products not found!" despite me adding twoproducts an hour ago.

Anyone else had this? Im wondering if 'free' is not the way to go anymore :angry:

Did you complete the addition, by submitting on the product preview page ?

Have you entered stock quantity ?

Is your product status enabled ?

BAsically, can you see the products added in the admin section ?

KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON

I do not use the responsive bootstrap version since i coded my responsive version earlier, but i have bought every 28d of code package to support burts effort and keep this forum alive (albeit more like on life support).

So if you are still here ? What are you waiting for ?!

Find the most frequent unique errors to fix:

grep "PHP" php_error_log.txt | sed "s/^.* PHP/PHP/g" |grep "line" |sort | uniq -c | sort -r > counterrors.txt

This "free" shopping cart is better than most of the expensive ones. A lot are based on osCommerce. And the support is so great for it, better than most expensive ones, as well as so many addons and modifications already made for you. And no need for the "wtf" and the "dicking." Clean it up and be grateful for this community.

David Amherst

My advice is to go buy a cart, or hire a developer. You haven't even gotten to the tough questions yet.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: As of Oct 2006, I'm not as active in this forum as I used to be, but I still work with osC quite a bit.

If you have a question about any of my posts here, your best bet is to contact me though either Email or PM in my profile, and I'll be happy to help.

why bother, looks like mr. thompson left the forums for good ...

KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON

I do not use the responsive bootstrap version since i coded my responsive version earlier, but i have bought every 28d of code package to support burts effort and keep this forum alive (albeit more like on life support).

So if you are still here ? What are you waiting for ?!

Find the most frequent unique errors to fix:

grep "PHP" php_error_log.txt | sed "s/^.* PHP/PHP/g" |grep "line" |sort | uniq -c | sort -r > counterrors.txt

some are so impatient they do not want to read, but instead expect to be 'fed on a silver platter' and have others bow to them.

this is way off topic here, but I find this with men who are working with thier anger (I also run anger management groups for men)

They either want a silver bullet (or magic pill) or want to blame everyone else for not taking responsibilty for thier actions.

Anger does not help in any circumstances (i find) anyway sorry if way off topic here!!

:)

Archived