• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Exclude product from free shipping

Bobajob

I have searched the forums for a solution to this but cant seem to find anything that matches.

what I am after is a way to exclude one or two products from free shipping and set them a flat delivery rate.

At the moment free shipping is set at =>?35.

So if a customer order contains an excluded (from free shipping) product then that order is charged a flat delivery rate (say ?7.00) or , even better, in the shipping options in the checkout the excluded product states that it will be delivered seperatly (via recorded delivery) and the remainder of the cart is shipped as standard (if => ? 35 then free shipping etc.) then the total for the items and two delivery methods is totaled up.

I have looked at the various shipping contribs which allow you to set each products delivery method but when you use free shipping with them it overides it and offers free shipping if the cart reaches the set limit. I want a product to be excluded from this free shipping option so what ever the free shipping cut off is set at it has no effect on this product!

an ideas would be greatly appreciated! :huh:

cheers

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...