• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Listing Products when you have lots of products

Hello all,

I have a store i am working on that has thousands of small part items that do not require product pics when displaying the category contents. I have been looking around for some contribs but havent found anything like this:

http://www.ndtmart.com/default.php?cPath=14_52_55

Anyone know of a contrib that can list out the products in such way ?

any feedback is appreciated :)

Pauly.

OUCH! Man, if that is your site then you should really think about changing the colors. It is VERY hard on the eyes! The white backgrounds with the yellow and dark blue lines are too much for the eyes and cause them to strain like you do when you look at a pair of horrible colored plaid pants.

L8r,

PopTheTop

Published osC Contributions:

- eCheck Payment Module v3.1

- Reviews in Product Display v2.0

- Fancier Invoice & Packingslip v6.1

- Admin Notes / Customer Notes v2.2

- Customer Zip & State Validation v2.2

- Search Box with Dropdown Category Menu v1.0

Pop your camper's top today!

It's a popup thing...

You wouldn't understand

Isn't the example a master/slave contribution at work (master having the description and properties info), slaves the model# list and buynow button ?

To not show an image in the listing, you can just disable this in the admin under configuration/product listing

HTH

KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON

I do not use the responsive bootstrap version since i coded my responsive version earlier, but i have bought every 28d of code package to support burts effort and keep this forum alive (albeit more like on life support).

So if you are still here ? What are you waiting for ?!

Find the most frequent unique errors to fix:

grep "PHP" php_error_log.txt | sed "s/^.* PHP/PHP/g" |grep "line" |sort | uniq -c | sort -r > counterrors.txt

Archived