• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

White background on products pages

vinces

Okay, your site is online now - but that Green hurts my eyes - too much of it!! Fine to keep it for the header, but having it all over the main page - toooo much! If you intend keeping that green you're also going to need to change your font colors via css.

For that 'all-over' green effect try changing this in stylesheet.css

BODY {

background: #ffffff;

color: #000000;

margin: 0px;

}

Vger

Yes, but about my question how do I change the white background of the table on the category pages that show the products. I do not like the whiteish/gray. Thanks for your advice, I installed the thumbnailer. It makes the thumbnails look a lot clearer.

David Amherst

Yes, but about my question how do I change the white background of the table on the category pages that show the products. I do not like the whiteish/gray. Thanks for your advice, I installed the thumbnailer. It makes the thumbnails look a lot clearer.

change the infoboxcontents background :thumbsup:

change the infoboxcontents background :thumbsup:

if you want to change the background on the products list pages change the color in the css under

TR.accountHistory-odd, TR.addressBook-odd, TR.alsoPurchased-odd, TR.payment-odd, TR.productListing-odd, TR.productReviews-odd, TR.upcomingProducts-odd, TR.shippingOptions-odd {

TR.accountHistory-even, TR.addressBook-even, TR.alsoPurchased-even, TR.payment-even, TR.productListing-even, TR.productReviews-even, TR.upcomingProducts-even, TR.shippingOptions-even {

B)

Archived