• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

I messed something up.

I have been trying to add several thumbnail contributions to no avail. Somewhere in the mods, I messed something up. When I click on a catagory on my website, it gives me this error:

1054 - Unknown column 'customers_group_id' in 'field list'

select customers_group_id from customers where customers_id = '2'

[TEP STOP]

Can someone help me in finding the right file to change back?

you can go to Dagger Domain to see the error.

I have it temporarily figured out. At least the errors anyways. I still cannot get any of the thumbnail gallery mods to work. I'm not a pro in PHP, but I have successfully moded several websites with engines other than OSC. So far, OSC is the most difficult to mod. I absolutely cannot get a single thumbnail mod to work.

Any suggestions would be greatly apprciated.

I have it temporarily figured out.  At least the errors anyways.  I still cannot get any of the thumbnail gallery mods to work.  I'm not a pro in PHP, but I have successfully moded several websites with engines other than OSC.  So far, OSC is the most difficult to mod.  I absolutely cannot get a single thumbnail mod to work.

Any suggestions would be greatly apprciated.

Have you tried the thumbnail on the fly? If I remember correctly you only make one file change, add one file and make some changes to the images settings in your admin.

The Knowledge Base is a wonderful thing.

Do you have a problem? Have you checked out Common Problems?

There are many very useful osC Contributions

Are you having trouble with a installed contribution? Have you checked out the support thread found Here

BACKUP BACKUP BACKUP!!! You did backup, right??

Have you tried the thumbnail on the fly? If I remember correctly you only make one file change, add one file and make some changes to the images settings in your admin.

Tried it. WOuldnt work. I tried 3 different times with no change. I'm not sure what the deal is.

Here's something I messed up when I was trying several Thumbnail galleries...

WHen I turn on "Calculate Image Size" in Admin area, my logo and my whole header disappears. Any suggestions on how to fix that? It was a few days ago I messed with the contributions for thumbnails...and I dont know what I changed that would need fixed.

Archived