• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

No Database

Hi Everybody,

Im in need of a bit of support please if some one can offer it. I have today changed my whole e-commerce store from one hosting domain to another, from teamdirect.flash9.co.uk/c to teamdirect.co.uk/c/.

The problem i have, is that i now receive the following message when going to the site.

"

1046 - No Database Selected

select configuration_key as cfgKey, configuration_value as cfgValue from configuration

[TEP STOP]

"

I have updated the configue.php file with the new details, but i still have the problem. Could anybody please offer a solution or have any suggestions please?

Many thanks indeed.

Andy

1046 - No Database Selected

select configuration_key as cfgKey, configuration_value as cfgValue from configuration

This indicates that either no database has been created or the wrong database name DB_DATABASE exists in the configure.php files

No longer giving free advice. Please place deposit in meter slot provided.  Individual: [=] SME: [==] Corporation: [===]
If deposit does not fit one of the slots provided then you are asking too much! :P

Is your Osc dated try Phoenix  raising oscommerce from the ashes.

Hi Steve,

Should have emailed you direct shouldnt i. ha ha. Thanks for your advice, i have just worked it out, i had uploaded the database to the new server, but hadnt added any users to it yet, i just done that, and its now working fine.

Thanks very much indeed.

Andy :thumbsup:

Archived