• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Product Attributes error caused by attributes copy

gypsydogg

OK, I don't know much about PHP or Mysql, but I'm learnig slowly but surely. I recieve the following error when I try to ad an attribute, I believe this was caused after adding the attributes copier to my shop:

1136 - Column count doesn't match value count at row 1

insert into products_attributes values ('', '95', '1', '7', '', '+')

[TEP STOP

Now I read about this error and I believe I know what the problem is. From what I learned this statement is trying to place 6 values but more than six are being passed. I found the column that I beleive is giving me grief. Sort_Order. But how do I get rid of that column? I prefer to use PHPmyAdmin, but I will take anyones advice.

If column sort_order is there, then either now or at one time, an attribute sort order contrib was installed. If you still use that contrib, keep the column in mySQL and simply add:

, ''

to the insert statement (in the appropriate position) to pass '' into the sort_order column. If you no longer use the sort order contrib, drop the column from the table.

Make sure you are REALLY not using the sort order contrib before doing that.

ed