• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

2 stores/2 prices/2 payment processors/1 database?

annab

Hi all,

I've checked through the forums and the contributions to see if I can find something that will help me create 2 stores with 2 different prices processed by 2 different payment processors but share 1 database. Result: I am overwhelmed. Maybe someone can help.

I have 40 products in my db.

In the USA only store, I want to be able to set the prices in dollars only and payable through PayPal and 2CO only. All items will be available for sale here.

In the Rest of World store, I want to increase the prices (because of export costs, duties, etc) and payable thorugh iKobo and 2CO only. Only half of the inventory will be available on the ROW site because of export restrictions/prohibitions.

I need to share the database to control the inventory levels. If, for example, someone on the US site buys an item, I need to show on both stores (USA and ROW) that the inventory level has been reduced by one.

Is this doable? Or should I apply Occam's Razor and just create two distinct and separate sites, each with their own OSC installation?

Thanks in advance,

Anna

Archived