• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

PayPal module MIA, Help!

ksaun

Hey All,

I had the misfortune of trying to move all the contents of my catalog folder to the root directory of my website, now I have moved everything back, got most of it working, but there a few items that still don't work.

The PayPal module is still looking for the module in the root directory instead of the catalog folder. How do I change where the module is looking for the associated files.

Example: In the Payment Module section of admin control panel it is looking for the payment module in mysite/includes/modules/payment/

I need it to look in mysite/catalog/includes/modules/payment/

How do I redirect it to the correct location?

Any ideas?? :blink:

My Favorite Quote from a movie.

Question: How do you know women sooo well?

Answer: I think of a man, then take away reason and accountability.

I'm having the same problem. I moved my site from my local computer to the sever and my payment modules are gone and I'm having errors in the orders part of the admin.

I've been messing with the configure.php file of both the includes and admin section.

Anyhelp?

Heres the errors;

From the orders page of the admin side.

Warning: main(includes/modules/payment/paypal/functions/general.func.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/dana/public_html/admin/orders.php on line 455

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'includes/modules/payment/paypal/functions/general.func.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/dana/public_html/admin/orders.php on line 455

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: paypal_payment_status() in /home/dana/public_html/admin/orders.php on line 456