• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Multiple Shipping Addresses

GregoryS

Hello,

I'm looking for a shipping module that does the following:

A person purchases multiple items or more mulitiple quantity items and wishing to send those items to different shipping adresses.

Plus this needs to be kept in record of the orders made etc

Can anyone refer me to this kind of module.

Thank you

Hello,

A person purchases multiple items or more mulitiple quantity items and wishing to send those items to different shipping adresses.

Plus this needs to be kept in record of the orders made etc

Can anyone refer me to this kind of module.

Thank you

Ok I have looked all over does anyone know or have somthing similar to this. I have looked in the contribution section but did not find anything that is simliar to this.

I just want give the customer the option of selecting a different shipping address for each product, when you go to the confirmation page it will display each of the products purchased and where each product is going.

and the customer would have the option to change the shipping address for each product there as well.

Could anyone help out please !!

Willing to pay *grin*

Ok I have looked all over does anyone know or have somthing similar to this. I have looked in the contribution section but did not find anything that is simliar to this.

I just want give the customer the option of selecting a different shipping address for each product, when you go to the confirmation page it will display each of the products purchased and where each product is going.

and the customer would have the option to change the shipping address for each product there as well.

Could anyone help out please !!

Willing to pay *grin*

Anyone :'(

Anyone  :'(

Maybe this will make it cleaer?

A person purchases multiple items or mulitiple quantity of the same items and wishing to send those items to different shipping adresses.

Records and history logs will be stored.

I want to give the customer the option of selecting a different shipping address for each product, when you go to the buy now page as an example it would ask you which address you would like to have this shipped to, if you add to cart it will ask you which address you would want to have that shipped to.

If you purchased mulitple quantities of the same item it should ask you if you want to ship that item to mulitple addresses if yes then how many and where to, if just shipping a few then where do the rest go and to which address.

Items would dissepear from the list once an address is selected etc they cant ship if there is no more quantity to ship.

Is there anything like this avaliable, if someone can do this please pm me for a quote and time frame

Thanks

I would love to have this module as well!! Please, if you would, let me know as well if there is such a module available or if not what it would take to get one! Thanks