• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Where To Start??? I'm Lost!

HeatherVA

I have been reading through the forms here, and am sad to say I'm completely lost. I have no idea where to even begin! I haven't proceeded with the oscommerce download yet because I'm not even sure exactly what I'd be downloading (pathetic, I know, lol). My question is, where is the best place to start looking for good general info on oscommerce and getting started, I have so many questions I'd like to ask, but I'm assuming they are probably already answered somewhere around here. I'm a complete newbie to this and would appreciate any direction. Thanks! :D

I have been reading through the forms here, and am sad to say I'm completely lost. I have no idea where to even begin! I haven't proceeded with the oscommerce download yet because I'm not even sure exactly what I'd be downloading (pathetic, I know, lol). My question is, where is the best place to start looking for good general info on oscommerce and getting started, I have so many questions I'd like to ask, but I'm assuming they are probably already answered somewhere around here. I'm a complete newbie to this and would appreciate any direction. Thanks! :D

Heather - download osCommerce and then look at the readme files. It will show you step by step what to do.

Or start here to begin.

http://www.oscommerce.info/kb/osCommerce/I...ling_osCommerce

It's easier than it seems.

:)

Archived