• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

"online catalog" link on top right in my "admin"

cmbyrne

Hi, all of a sudden the "online catalog" link that should go to my store in my admin goes to mydomain.com/catalog, but this page comes up that says "index of /catalog" then has a list of all the files in my catalog folder instead of showing my store.

It wasn't like this before, and i don't know how it happened :/

anyone know what happened and/or how to fix this? I know i could change the destination of where that link goes to to "/catalog/index.php" but I don't know what file that would be in, and would that just be a cover-up fix to a deeper problem?

Help is much appreciated.

Thanks!

Christina

Contact your hosting company - sounds like they've done something with PHP that is causing this problem (if you have genuinely changed nothing yourself).

Other than that the name index.php is attached to FILENAME_DEFAULT in includes/filenames.php and admin/includes/filenames.php

Vger

Contact your hosting company - sounds like they've done something with PHP that is causing this problem (if you have genuinely changed nothing yourself).

Other than that the name index.php is attached to FILENAME_DEFAULT in includes/filenames.php and admin/includes/filenames.php

Vger

it seems to have happened after they showed me how to redirect my site to mysite.com/catalog/index.php

i use ixwebhosting and went to "web options" and went to "directory indexes" and added catalog/index.php which makes it redirect mydomain.com to mydomain.com/catalog/index.php

but now all links in admin that were supposed to go to my store show this (it's a screenshot)

....contact your hosting company for support. They broke it they fix it :)

Seriously, explain to them what happened after you applied their redirect and they will assist you.

Archived