• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

I want to put a PayPal gif on the right side...

I have four boxes on the right side of my store's homepage, running from top to bottom. Shopping cart, reviews, languages and currencies.

I want to place a gif, a PayPal logo underneath the last box, the currencies box.

It is not a link; it is not meant to be an active button. Just an image in gif format to display to customers that I am PayPal Verified.

I've already uploaded the gif into my images folder. But, I don't know what file to manipulate to put it on my homepage. Please help? :rolleyes:

In includes/column_right.php put your code below the PHP end tag. So, it should look like this:

?>
<tr><td>
** YOUR PLAIN HTML IMAGE CODE GOES HERE **
</tr></td>

In includes/column_right.php put your code below the PHP end tag.  So, it should look like this:

?>
<tr><td>
** YOUR PLAIN HTML IMAGE CODE GOES HERE **
</tr></td>

:) Thank You VERY MUCH! Works perfectly!

Andrea

It is not a link; it is not meant to be an active button.  Just an image in gif format to display to customers that I am PayPal Verified.

Isn't the "PayPal verified" seal supposed to be a link, so potential customers can actually verify it for themselves?

Isn't the "PayPal verified" seal supposed to be a link, so potential customers can actually verify it for themselves?

Geez....you must work for eBay. They own PayPal.

To answer your question.....I don't know.

I AM a verified user of PayPal, for years, and a Powerseller on eBay. so.....this gif shouldn't be a problem. In other words, I'm not misrepresenting myself. Buyers will see that info before they click to finalize their payment.

I went to PayPal's website to look for the gif/logo first. All I got was a runaround about adding the PayPal shopping cart to my new website. Well, sorry. I've got enough problems figuring out how to deal with PHP script and the shipping zones within OS Commerce. So....if it IS a problem.....I'm sure the PayPal/eBay police will let me know. :rolleyes:

Archived