• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

adding drop-down selection to customize purchase

tbsg

i'm considering using oscommerce for a client's website but before i make the final choice i need to know if oscommerce can support a particular function - haven't been able to find any reference to it in the forums.

my client offers a variety of products (mugs, belt buckles, etc.) that shoppers need to be able to customize by selecting their clan tartan, ideally from a drop-down list. does oscommerce allow this type of customization?

thx.

i'm considering using oscommerce for a client's website but before i make the final choice i need to know if oscommerce can support a particular function - haven't been able to find any reference to it in the forums.

my client offers a variety of products (mugs, belt buckles, etc.) that shoppers need to be able to customize by selecting their clan tartan, ideally from a drop-down list.  does oscommerce allow this type of customization?

thx.

You can use attributes in the catalog box of your admin center. If you are going to use a set of attributes on a lot of your products I would suggest you install the attribute copier contribution.

The Knowledge Base is a wonderful thing.

Do you have a problem? Have you checked out Common Problems?

There are many very useful osC Contributions

Are you having trouble with a installed contribution? Have you checked out the support thread found Here

BACKUP BACKUP BACKUP!!! You did backup, right??

Archived