• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Got customer info passed to verisign

ErikOS

I used some code that I found by SMILE on this forum. I passed the customer info minus credit card info but when I put the test credit card info in the verisign site it doesn't go through. Does any one know what could cause this

This is my code for passing customer info to verisign

SMITE

APR 7 2004, 06:50 PM

OK, AFTER GETTING FRUSTRATED AT THE WASTE OF MONEY THAT PAYFLOW WOULD BE IF CC INFO WERE SENT CLEAR TEXT, I BELIEVE I'VE MODIFIED IT TO ALLOW USE OF THE VERISIGN FORMS TO COLLECT THE INFO INSTEAD OF COLLECTING IT LOCALLY:

IN CATALOG/INCLUDES/MODULES/PAYMENT/PAYFLOWLINK.PHP:

COMMENT OUT LINES:

CODE

53: $FIELDS[1]=ARRAY('TITLE' => MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYFLOWLINK_TEXT_CREDIT_CARD_NUMBER,

THROUGH

CODE

70: '</TR></TABLE></TR></TABLE>');}

WHICH DISPLAY THE CC INPUT BOXES ON THE CHECKOUT PAGES.

COMMENT OUT EVERYTHING INSIDE OF THE PRE_CONFIRMATION_CHECK FUNCTION (81-115) SINCE THERE'S NOTHING TO PRE-CONFIRM.

FIND:

CODE

118: FUNCTION CONFIRMATION() {119: GLOBAL $HTTP_POST_VARS, $CARDNAME, $CARDNUMBER, $CHECKOUT_FORM_ACTION;

AND COMMENT OUT THE $CARDNAME, $CARDNUMBER, PART.

COMMENT OUT ALL THE FOLLOWING $FEILDS LINES (122-133)

FIND:

CODE

141: FUNCTION PROCESS_BUTTON() {142: GLOBAL $HTTP_POST_VARS, $CARDNAME, $CARDNUMBER, $ORDER, $TOTAL_TAX, $SHIPPING_COST;

AND COMMENT OUT THE $CARDNAME, $CARDNUMBER, PART.

COMMENT OUT THE FOLLOWING LINES THAT WOULD TRY TO SEND UN-COLLECTED THINGS TO VERISIGN:

CODE

150: TEP_DRAW_HIDDEN_FIELD('EXPDATE', $THIS->CC_EXPIRY_MONTH . $THIS->CC_EXPIRY_YEAR) .

CODE

154: TEP_DRAW_HIDDEN_FIELD('CARDNUM', $THIS->CC_CARD_NUMBER);155: IF (MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYFLOWLINK_CSC=="1"){156: $PROCESS_BUTTON_STRING .= TEP_DRAW_HIDDEN_FIELD('CSC', $HTTP_POST_VARS['PAYFLOWLINK_CC_CSC']);157: }

CODE

174: TEP_DRAW_HIDDEN_FIELD('ORDERFORM', 'FALSE') .

ALSO, SINCE YOU COMMENTED OUT LINE 154, YOU NEED TO CHANGE THE END OF LINE 153 FROM A . TO A ;

I'M SURE SOME OF THIS IS UNNECESSARY, BUT AFTER DOING ALL THIS, IT DOES SEEM TO WORK THE WAY WE WANT. GOOD LUCK!

HTTP://www.oscommerce.com/forums/LOFIVERSION/I...PHP/T38726.HTML

• 1 month later...