• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

payflow help

ErikOS

I have installed the payflow link with csc. I am in test mode and trying to run a test transaction.

I get this

Transaction declined

We were unable to process your transaction due to one of the following reasons: the credit card information or expiration date you entered is invalid, the street address you entered does not match the address of your credit card, the zip code you entered does not match the zip code of your credit card or there are insufficient funds available on the credit card you entered.

Click back and check to ensure your payment information is correct.

Can anyone give me any insight or help to make a success transaction?

Are there certain setting that have to be set up in your verisign account?

I have installed the payflow link with csc. I am in test mode and trying to run a test transaction.

I get this

Transaction declined

We were unable to process your transaction due to one of the following reasons: the credit card information or expiration date you entered is invalid, the street address you entered does not match the address of your credit card, the zip code you entered does not match the zip code of your credit card or there are insufficient funds available on the credit card you entered.

Best place to start troubleshooting your issue is to look in the Versign Manager and run a custom transaction report. It will tell you why it was declined.

RuKuS

• 2 weeks later...

I had the same problem and ran a custom report. What I noticed is that my order total, tax and shipping amounts are being multiplied by 100 so an $18 order is going through as $1800. I think this may be why it is being denied...an overlimit kind of thing. I remember seeing a thread about this multiplication by 100 issue a while back and now I'm not finding it. I will let you know if I get this worked out.

I get this

Transaction declined

I had the same problem and ran a custom report. What I noticed is that my order total, tax and shipping amounts are being multiplied by 100 so an $18 order is going through as $1800. I think this may be why it is being denied...an overlimit kind of thing. I remember seeing a thread about this multiplication by 100 issue a while back and now I'm not finding it. I will let you know if I get this worked out.

I get this

Transaction declined

[/quot

What was happening to me was my verisign account was in test mode and the fraud selection was checked so when I went to run a credit card through it put the transaction in review for manual processing