• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Urgent!!! Can someone help please?

axell

Hello,

I have been trying almost all day to fix that problem with unfortunately no luck. :'(

When you access my web page at www.marvelli.co.uk and click over My Account, Cart Contents, Checkout, Login, Create Account or Contact Us all the menus with the logo appears except from the content. Just try it yourself to understand what I am talking about.

I am using the newest version of OSC and I have installed STS (again the latest). What I figured so far (I am not 100% sure) is that the problem comes from the Simple Template System contribution? I have SSL installed but with that everything seemed to be working perfect.

Any help will be appreciated! Thank you in advance.

I went to you account page and the problem is your missing several tags

<td width="9" height="79"> </td>

<td colspan="2" valign="top">

<!-- start content //-->

<form name="login" action="https://marvelli.co.uk/login.php?action=process&osCsid=9351cf6cd3f252033cb391f62c05cb82" method="post"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<tr>

Your missing a table tag for your included account.php as well as several others

If you think the problem is your sts install you can turn it off or turn on the debug output in your sts_display_output.php file look for the following lines

// SELECT HOW TO DISPLAY THE OUTPUT

/////////////////////////////////////////////

$display_template_output = 1;

$display_normal_output = 0;

$display_debugging_output = 0;

$display_version_output = 0;

Also you said you were using the latest version of osC. What version are you using?

The Knowledge Base is a wonderful thing.

Do you have a problem? Have you checked out Common Problems?

There are many very useful osC Contributions

Are you having trouble with a installed contribution? Have you checked out the support thread found Here

BACKUP BACKUP BACKUP!!! You did backup, right??

I went to you account page and the problem is your missing several tags

<td width="9" height="79"> </td>

<td colspan="2" valign="top">

<!-- start content //-->

<form name="login" action="https://marvelli.co.uk/login.php?action=process&osCsid=9351cf6cd3f252033cb391f62c05cb82" method="post"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<tr>

Your missing a table tag for your included account.php as well as several others

What you mean by missing several tags? :huh: I have not changed my account.php file. It is the standard file which comes with oscommerce. Would you please be so kind to advice me further/be more specific? :rolleyes:

If you think the problem is your sts install you can turn it off or turn on the debug output in your sts_display_output.php file look for the following lines

// SELECT HOW TO DISPLAY THE OUTPUT

/////////////////////////////////////////////

$display_template_output = 1;

$display_normal_output = 0;

$display_debugging_output = 0;

$display_version_output = 0;

Also you said you were using the latest version of osC. What version are you using?

Thanks for your reply I have installed osCommerce Online Store 2.2ms2 (1.0-34) :rolleyes:

It seems that the problem is not coming from the STS contributions, since I have changed the sts_display_output.php to show the normal page (without sts_template loaded) and the problem still exists. I have turned back the sts_display_output.php to show the templated page.

Any suggestions Folks?

Okay - I can tell you what your problem is - you built the site on your local computer and just transferred all of the files over. This is one of your image pathways

file:///C|/Program%20Files/EasyPHP1-7/www/images/menu/welcome_category_shop_designer_by_brand.gif

Vger

Okay - I can tell you what your problem is - you built the site on your local computer and just transferred all of the files over.  This is one of your image pathways

file:///C|/Program%20Files/EasyPHP1-7/www/images/menu/welcome_category_shop_designer_by_brand.gif

Vger

Thanks for pointing that out? However this is not the problem and for my luck I found the exact problem? I don?t know for which reason but the problem is in stylesheet.css. When I replace this file everything shows? It seems that I will have to play around to fix my stylesheet.css :thumbsup:

I did see that your css wasn't working properly, but I assumed that this was due to your domain not being installed on the server long enough for it to have fully propagated yet. It was only registered five days ago, and if it has been on the server for less than 3 full days it's propagation may not be complete.

Vger

Archived