• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Create Account Empty Page

axell

Hello,

When you visit that clothing site, which is still under construction, and try to create account, see your current account, cart contents, or checkout, the page that displays is empty. I am using starter SSL (Not shared SSL). I tried to look around but didn?t find a similar problem. I have just found also that when you click over the Contact US link the page again appears empty, with no form to fill in. :-"

Can someone help with this? I wonder this might be because of the CSS styles, but I am not sure, since no text appears at all. :huh:

I am not new to this forum, but this is my first post so far. I would like to say thank you to all the great people in this community. :thumbsup:

I do not think this will fix your problem but you need to change the https: defines in your configure.php file so that it matches you ssl certificate otherwise your customers will get a securitry error message. You need to remove the www. and go with marvelli.co.uk also your secure images at the bottom left look like they are pointing towards your hard drive instead of the files on your server.

The Knowledge Base is a wonderful thing.

Do you have a problem? Have you checked out Common Problems?

There are many very useful osC Contributions

Are you having trouble with a installed contribution? Have you checked out the support thread found Here

BACKUP BACKUP BACKUP!!! You did backup, right??

I do not think this will fix your problem but you need to change the https: defines in your configure.php file so that it matches you ssl certificate otherwise your customers will get a securitry error message. You need to remove the www. and go with  marvelli.co.uk  also your secure images at the bottom left look like they are pointing towards your hard drive instead of the files on your server.

Thanks for pointing the bug with the images. :thumbsup: As I said the site is still under construction. However this will not fix the problem. If I reconfigure configure.php to point marvelli.co.uk instead www.marvelli.co.uk this will again not fix the problem I have pointed.

Any suggestions?!? :-"

Archived