• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Admin

Hiall ,I am new to all this I have intalled oscommerce on my web space using insallatron and all is up and running fine,but how do I get to my admin panel, all I have when I go to my home page is the defult cataloge page. Many Thanks Steve u.k.

Hiall ,I am new to all this I have intalled oscommerce on my web space using insallatron and all is up and running fine,but how do I get to my admin panel, all I have when I go to my home page is the defult  cataloge page. Many Thanks Steve u.k.

Add /admin to your url so it would be www.yourdomain/admin or if you installed the site in the catalog directory it would be www.yourdomain/catalog/admin

The Knowledge Base is a wonderful thing.

Do you have a problem? Have you checked out Common Problems?

There are many very useful osC Contributions

Are you having trouble with a installed contribution? Have you checked out the support thread found Here

BACKUP BACKUP BACKUP!!! You did backup, right??

Add /admin to your url  so it would be www.yourdomain/admin or if you installed the site in the catalog directory it would be www.yourdomain/catalog/admin

Thanks Richard,have tryed both, just says page can not be found,my home page is www.happy-e-shopper.com

Thanks Richard,have tryed both just say page can not be found,my home page is www.happy-e-shopper.com    Thanks Steve.

That is odd, go ahead and pm or email me and I will take a look at it for you.

Are you having trouble with a installed contribution? Have you checked out the support thread found Here

Hi Richard I just emailed you but incase you did not get it my site is at www.happy-e-shopper.com          Many Thanks Steve.

I just sent you the correct path to use. Make sure you password protect your admin.

Archived