• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

osCommerce 2.2-MS3-CVS-20041120 Admin Language

I have just installed the new version of 2.2 milestone 3 cvs. I get this in the admin:

Warning: main(includes/languages/english/): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/obriens/public_html/catalog/admin/includes/application_top.php on line 112

Warning: main(includes/languages/english/): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/obriens/public_html/catalog/admin/includes/application_top.php on line 112

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'includes/languages/english/' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/obriens/public_html/catalog/admin/includes/application_top.php on line 112

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/obriens/public_html/catalog/admin/includes/application_top.php:112) in /home/obriens/public_html/catalog/admin/includes/application_top.php on line 115

please help!!! YES ever file is in place where it should be. This is the latest version and shouldn't have any problems i thought. I was using milestone 2 (site version) modified. I just overwrote all my files with the new ones.

The current CVS is work in progress so may be broken from time to time.

If you want a stable relaease you will need to use MS-2.

Mark Evans

osCommerce Monkey & Lead Guitarist for "Sparky + the Monkeys" (Album on sale in all good record shops)

---------------------------------------

Software is like sex: It's better when it's free. (Linus Torvalds)

The current CVS is work in progress so may be broken from time to time.

If you want a stable relaease you will need to use MS-2.

Any hint on how to fix it. I've tried placing a language variable defining it as english in application_top.php. I tried taking out the if, thans, and buts of defning the language then being straight up (eg include(includes/languages/english.php) but leaving the "if" function for the individual language files) but i get more errors. I'm really REALLY tired of fooling with errors on MS2. I think i had to fix like 11 errors when i first installed it and new ones keep arrising. The main reason i upgraded to ms3 cvs is because i saw that the credit card verification was fixed on that one.

The language class has been updated to get rid of the tep_get_all_languages() function...

This work is not yet complete.

There are also a number of other things that are currently broken in CVS so I wouldnt suggest using it for a live store.

Mark Evans

osCommerce Monkey & Lead Guitarist for "Sparky + the Monkeys" (Album on sale in all good record shops)

---------------------------------------

Software is like sex: It's better when it's free. (Linus Torvalds)

please help!!! YES ever file is in place where it should be. This is the latest version and shouldn't have any problems i thought. I was using milestone 2 (site version) modified. I just overwrote all my files with the new ones.

Refer here, where I have reported the same problem I just started having with MS2.

It just happened. One moment the admin was working fine, next moment it wasn't. It started after I reset the cache files.

As I wrote in the other thread, I hardcoded "english.php" in application_top.php (as it is the only language in the admin section of my site) and got the Admin working again. I found if I restored application_top.php back to normal, the problem started again.

I'm still waiting on a solution. I haven't updated to MS3.

Refer here, where I have reported the same problem I just started having with MS2.

It just happened. One moment the admin was working fine, next moment it wasn't. It started after I reset the cache files.

As I wrote in the other thread, I hardcoded "english.php" in application_top.php (as it is the only language in the admin section of my site) and got the Admin working again. I found if I restored application_top.php back to normal, the problem started again.

I'm still waiting on a solution. I haven't updated to MS3.

Well the ms3 i put on never worked in admin when it came the the language. I never had a problem with it in MS2. I don't get it. :blink:

I too have the same problem...

Warning: main(includes/languages/.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/httpd/vhosts/sycentrum.se/httpsdocs/shop/includes/application_top.php on line 290

Warning: main(includes/languages/.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/httpd/vhosts/sycentrum.se/httpsdocs/shop/includes/application_top.php on line 290

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'includes/languages/.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in /home/httpd/vhosts/sycentrum.se/httpsdocs/shop/includes/application_top.php on line 290

But now I have it on all my pages, not just the admin part. :(

I can access the first page on both the catalog site and the admin site, but when I try to click on a link I get the error.

And as many other have said before "I didnt do anything", everything worked fine and the next day nothing works.

I am running osCommerce 2.2-MS2 on a FC1 Linux with Apache 2.0.50-1.0,

php 4.3.8-1.1, mysql 3.23.58-4 with a Plesk system.

Ive ust downloaded the Nov 30th CVS and it appears to be still broken so i cant start having a good look at it...

i get

Warning: main(includes/languages/english/): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/username/public_html/test/admin/includes/application_top.php on line 109

Warning: main(includes/languages/english/): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/username/public_html/test/admin/includes/application_top.php on line 109

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'includes/languages/english/' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/username/public_html/test/admin/includes/application_top.php on line 109

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi I'm running ms2, or should I say testing it for deployment at my company, and have the same problem with serbian language... hardcoded or not.

// require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '.php');

require('includes/languages/serbian.php');

The problem persists with admin, even though files do exist.

• 2 months later...

Archived