• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Changing Colors

I am trying to modify the colors used on the screens to be more in-line with our corporate color scheme. But, when I go through and change the color of the bars above the tables on the main page (Categories, Manufacturers, Quick Find, etc), the color changes, except for the curved part at the end.

Where is the curvy part defined. I have scoured the style.css file, and must either be missing it, or it is somewhere else.

Please help

Where is the curvy part defined.  I have scoured the style.css file, and must either be missing it, or it is somewhere else.

These are images located in the /images/ folder. You would need to edit the files in the /boxes/ folder to remove them completely.

These are images located in the /images/ folder.  You would need to edit the files in the /boxes/ folder to remove them completely.

First, I don't an images/boxes directory. I have looked in the other image folders, and haven't seen anything that would be doing this. Can you be more specific? Right now, I have a burgandy bar, with the default blue half moon at the far left of the bar. When the site loads, it appears that the bar loads first, then it is covered by the half moon, which suggests an image of some sort. But not where you indicated. Please help

Archived