• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

HELP NEEDED (Paid) Installing some contributions

swisscam

Hello,

I hope it is not a violation that I am asking for paid support in this forum.

Prefer to have help by a OSC member so that I can pay donations directly for supporting this amazing project.

I tried a few things and they never seem to work for me (have just started with that). Have limited time to find/fix bugs etc. Would prefer to have someone that has very good experience with osCommerce to help me on a few things and be the contact person for future needs.

I can't allow to install things that make other functions to become a problem/bug.. never ending fixing process. you must know what you are doing.

Have Fantastico installation in root folder.

1. Need a clean WORKING version of OSC (will install one myself from scratch). but need to have all the default known issues/weaknesses to be fixed (like default paypal problem that happens and that you can't tell what the product order was) etc.

I need the MUST HAVE contributions for opperating a normal e-commerce site. Need your advice to tell me about important security issues and which ones are must have like:

multiple product images, auto image resizer, paypal improvements since this will be the only payment gateway used. etc.

I have the ability to create SSL in cPanel but dont know how to make use of it in general.

I can replace logos/buttons etc easily myself.

This is fast and easy money for most of you guys. will make it easy for you to access the files you need. can create ftp account and other stuff you need.

Have limited budget. thinking 10 bucks per contribution or similar is fair price. Prefer if one person does everything. will take best offer.

write me at swisscam gmail to discuss.. have MSN IM to discuss.

thank you for you time.

Archived