• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Product Listing Format - Please help

sionus

Is the ability to change the product listings from being a grid of pictures / text / buy now button to a list format an already integrated part of OSC or is it a contrib?

If it is already in there, where is it?

And if it is a contrib, which one?

Is the ability to change the product listings from being a grid of pictures / text / buy now button to a list format an already integrated part of OSC or is it a contrib?

If it is already in there, where is it?

And if it is a contrib, which one?

If you are talking about on the categories page, you can control some of that from the admin. There may be a contribution to change the format but if not and you want something more than what you can get from the admin you will need to make your modifcations manually.

The Knowledge Base is a wonderful thing.

Do you have a problem? Have you checked out Common Problems?

There are many very useful osC Contributions

Are you having trouble with a installed contribution? Have you checked out the support thread found Here

BACKUP BACKUP BACKUP!!! You did backup, right??

If you are talking about on the categories page, you can control some of that from the admin.  There may be a contribution to change the format but if not and you want something more than what you can get from the admin you will need to make your modifcations manually.

I mean when you are viewing products in categories, instead of having them 3 each on a line with a picture / cost / name / and buy now button, but list them one on a line in a table type setup. Small picture on the left, description, cost, buy now button. I have seen this on multiple sites so it is either integrated or a contrib.

I cannot find it anywhere.

Archived