• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Help with error

bakka

When I first published my site, everything was working OK. Now, when I hit the "buy" button, I get the following message:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/catheri/public_html/includes/languages/english.php:335) in /home/catheri/public_html/includes/functions/general.php on line 29

I also get an error message when I try to email myself through the "contact us" button.

Can anyone help me on this?

Thanks,

Deano

search the knowledge base for 'headers already sent' most likely white space

what is the error message you get when trying to email your self?

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/catheri/public_html/includes/languages/english.php:335) in /home/catheri/public_html/includes/functions/general.php on line 29

search the knowledge base for 'headers already sent' most likely white space

what is the error message you get when trying to email your self?

John,

That's exactly what the problem was. Not in "general.php" but in "english.php". There was an extra space at the end of the file.

Thanks so much.

Deano

yes, it is pretty much the top line in the error where the problem lies, and it is usually at the end of the file.

most likely you were using your cpanel file manager edit file to make changes. this is file, as long as you check the bottom of the file and make sure no space is after the last >

Archived