• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

It Must Be Me.

It has to be me, I swear :blink: I have installed CCGV and it works, activated discount coupons and vouchers and can now not create a coupon. According to install.html the path is

admin->Vouchers/Coupons->Coupon Admin
yet I can't seem to find it anywhere. Anybody elese have this problem? I've searched and can't find anything on it.

Thanks for your help!

The install.html is the one that was in the zip file for CCGV, in which all of the file edits, new files etc. is detailed.

This files says in part:

Creating a discount coupon is done through the admin->Vouchers/Coupons->Coupon Admin This selection allows you to create/insert, edit, email and delete a coupon. Coupons can be created in fixed or percentage amounts, for a single product, multiple products, a single category, multiple categories or the complete inventory. A note on product discounts: product discounts (which includes categories) are just that product discounts. Though you can set the modules->order total -> discount coupon to do shipping, tax, etc... this type of coupon will not figure the percentages of shipping tax. Though it will discount shipping it isn't a true discount in that it doesn't try to determine the products value in shipping etc.
So I log into admin and I cannot find Vouchers/Coupons as one of the selections along with the standard admin selections. Am I just misreading what is meant? I've looked through all of the selections and can't find anything remotely close.

means you didnt follow the installation procedure all the way, as vouchers/coupons menu is usually the last in the left column.

there are explicit instructions for adding this.