• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

HSBC Problem!

Damon122

Hello,

I have recently been trying to install the HSBC payment module on my oscommerce store using the freerangekids.co.uk script. I have installed everything which is running perfect, however when I try to order something the getHash() function does not seem to be resulting in anything?. For example, my $order_hash variable would contain something like:

$order_hash = Idhqie920nws91937a984s8rhxIWx (example)

and the $hash variable would contain absoloutly nothing. Can anyone please give me any help here.

Regards

DM

• 9 months later...
Hello,

I have recently been trying to install the HSBC payment module on my oscommerce store using the freerangekids.co.uk script. I have installed everything which is running perfect, however when I try to order something the getHash() function does not seem to be resulting in anything?. For example, my $order_hash variable would contain something like:

$order_hash = Idhqie920nws91937a984s8rhxIWx (example)

and the $hash variable would contain absoloutly nothing. Can anyone please give me any help here.

Regards

DM

Hi, sorry can't help with that one , but could use a little help to get the contrib working myself. Never know, once up and running I might get the same probs as you.

I can't figure out where to put the odd file that comes in the root of the zip file.

Also where do you edit the 2nd half of the changes to the checkout_process file? I don't hva the if (!empty etc line

Thanks

Jeff

The later version of the HSBC e-Secure module is not available via contributions, but is available here:

http://oscommerce.qadram.com/modules.php?n...wdownload&cid=4

Do you have an ssl cert, either shared or full? No SSL no HSBC e-Secure!

Did you load the files into the CGI-Bin that have to be added to it?

Do you have 'Force Cookie Use' set to true? If so then set it to false, because you must pass a session id to HSBC.

All these questions and others have been answered in the Contribution Support Forum thread for HSBC e-Secure.

Vger

The later version of the HSBC e-Secure module is not available via contributions, but is available here:

http://oscommerce.qadram.com/modules.php?n...wdownload&cid=4

Do you have an ssl cert, either shared or full?? No SSL no HSBC e-Secure!

Did you load the files into the CGI-Bin that have to be added to it?

Do you have 'Force Cookie Use' set to true?? If so then set it to false, because you must pass a session id to HSBC.

All these questions and others have been answered in the Contribution Support Forum thread for HSBC e-Secure.

Vger

Vger,

Thanks for the reply.

I am not sure exactly what we are using from HSBC, all they have given us is a hash key and url to a cpi page. is this the same as you are talking about?

Does that mean the contrib I downloaded will not work?

We are on a shared hosting platform and have no SSL certs ourselves.

Regards,

Jeff

Vger,

Thanks for the reply.

I am not sure exactly what we are using from HSBC, all they have given us is a hash key and url to a cpi page.  is this the same as you are talking about?

Does that mean the contrib I downloaded will not work?

We are on a shared hosting platform and have no SSL certs ourselves.

Regards,

Jeff

I have downloaded the other contrib abd configured as follows:

copied the hsbc.php into /lang/mod/pay/hsbc.php

copied the other hsbc.php to /incl/mod/pay/hsbc.php

The last file hsbc_return I have put in the root of the shop as there were no instructions as to exactly where to put this on.

I have added the line required in the checkout_process.php file

I have enabled the payment method and added the info into it.

When going through the checkout procedure I can see and select HSBC as a payment method, however when I am redirected to the https://www.cpi.hsbc.com/servlet website it just returns me to the shop login page.

Any clues anyone?

Thanks

Jeff

I have downloaded the other contrib abd configured as follows:

copied the hsbc.php into /lang/mod/pay/hsbc.php

copied the other hsbc.php to /incl/mod/pay/hsbc.php

The last file hsbc_return I have put in the root of the shop as there were no instructions as to exactly where to put this on.

I have added the line required in the checkout_process.php file

I have enabled the payment method and added the info into it.

When going through the checkout procedure I can see and select HSBC as a payment method, however when I am redirected to the https://www.cpi.hsbc.com/servlet website it just returns me to the shop login page.

Any clues anyone?

Thanks

Jeff

I really need to get this sorted out.

Anyone?

There are over 30 pages of posts secifically about this module in the support thread for the HSBC e-Secure system in the Contribution Support Forum. I know it's 30 pages but you really need to go through it all.

Vger

There are over 30 pages of posts secifically about this module in the support thread for the HSBC e-Secure system in the Contribution Support Forum.  I know it's 30 pages but you really need to go through it all.

Vger

Oops, I didn't see that there was a specific forum section dedicated to contribs :blush: I will start trawling today.

Slightly off topic but on it too.... how easy is it to change a store over to SSL? can you please point me in the direction of some info on this. Reason being that the HSBC CPI module requires SSL. We currently are running without it but our hosting Co. provides it as part of their servie.

Thanks

Jeff

Archived