• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Zone rates

Hi All

I have set up the Zone rates accoding to all the info, but for some reason it sets the wrong minimum weight.

I have a weight per item of 1.5 and my pricing is 1.5:37,3:47,4.5:57,6:70 etc

For some reason, when trying to purchase only one item, I get the weight of 4.5 and the respective amount displayed. It should however display only 1.5 (which is the weight for one product). Any explanations for this?

cheers

Lev

Hi All,

I also see this problem - product weight set at 0.5, but in the shopping cart it is listed as 1.1lbs! Also, where do I change the weight from pounds (lbs) to grams/kilograms?

UK ZONE PROBLEM: I've set up 4 shipping zones (no contributions used), zone 1 being UK, but if the user's shipping address country is UK, it says there is no shipping available! When I change the country it picks the correct shipping price for that country's zone.

Any help greatly appreciated

Hi All,

I also see this problem - product weight set at 0.5, but in the shopping cart it is listed as 1.1lbs! Also, where do I change the weight from pounds (lbs) to grams/kilograms?

UK ZONE PROBLEM: I've set up 4 shipping zones (no contributions used), zone 1 being UK, but if the user's shipping address country is UK, it says there is no shipping available! When I change the country it picks the correct shipping price for that country's zone.

Any help greatly appreciated

Beauchamp

have you got the UK country code at "GB"? Set it to GB and it should work, I think "UK" might not work. You can always check the codes you use in the admin under "Locations / Tazes" (2-letter codes)

Anyone have any help on our murual other problem with the weights though?

cheers

Lev

GOT IT! (From a post by mugitty)

First step...

Check your Admin->Configuration->Shipping/Packaging

Make sure that "Package Tare Weight" and "Larger Packages-percentage increase" are both set to "0". This will eliminate any additions to weight that the cart is adding for packaging weight.

Second step... (from someone else's post)

Change the text for the weight units from lb(s) to kg in

includes/languages/english/modules/shipping/zones.php

Try that! Fixed my problems.

Sorry mate, got there before you... see post above yours! :P

GOT IT! (From a post by mugitty)

First step...

Check your Admin->Configuration->Shipping/Packaging

Make sure that "Package Tare Weight" and "Larger Packages-percentage increase" are both set to "0". This will eliminate any additions to weight that the cart is adding for packaging weight.

Second step... (from someone else's post)

Change the text for the weight units from lb(s) to kg in

includes/languages/english/modules/shipping/zones.php

Try that! Fixed my problems.

Archived