• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

can somebody help with this one

Sweet16s

hi there,

could someone please help with this one.

I would like to change the welcome guest would you like to log in or prefer to create an account. (text)

and also move it is there a contribution to do this phrapps one to put a box in right or left colums.

this is as the text is very boring and need to jazz it up a bit if you catch my drift.

any help appreciated.

many thanks

hi there,

I would like to change the welcome guest would you like to log in or prefer to create an account. (text)

and also move it is there a contribution to do this phrapps one to put a box in right or left colums.

this is as the text is very boring and need to jazz it up a bit if you catch my drift.

any help appreciated.

many thanks

The text is found in your english.php file

There are a couple of contributions for login boxes.

The Knowledge Base is a wonderful thing.

Do you have a problem? Have you checked out Common Problems?

There are many very useful osC Contributions

Are you having trouble with a installed contribution? Have you checked out the support thread found Here

BACKUP BACKUP BACKUP!!! You did backup, right??

hi there,

any help appreciated.

many thanks

Catalog>includes>english.php

In line 286 change this

define('TEXT_GREETING_GUEST', 'Welcome <span class="greetUser">Guest!</span> Would you like to <a href="%s"><u>log yourself in</u></a>? Or would you prefer to <a href="%s"><u>create an account</u></a>?');

to this

define('TEXT_GREETING_GUEST', '');

Carlo

Archived