• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

vjc link exchange - sort order??

niknakgroup

Hiya,

am using the vjc link exchange contribution ( http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,1256 ) - works great and easy to use, but just wondering if anybody has any idea how to sort the links so that the most recent show at the top or at least on the first page - i only have 36 so far and already it is a nightmare keeping track of who is where and finding newly submitted links so i can approve them.

Just an idea also, but anybody else have any idea how to incorporate the emails from this contrib so that they use the html email setup available on other contribs for order update etc....

So many ideas, so little knowledge of php!!

Please note - if I have suggested a contrib above, it doesnt mean it will work! Most of the contribs are not ones I've used, but may be useful for your particular problem....

Have you tried a refined search? Chances are your problem has already been dealt with elsewhere on the forums.....

if (stumped == true) {

return(square_one($start_over)

} else {

$random_query = tep_fetch_answer($forum_query)

}